Chevy Cruze for $1200 one pay lease Chevy kuni Sacramento

Just got a Chevy Cruze from Chevy kuni from Sacramento…

MSRP: $22325
Selling price: $20900
Rebates: $5975

24 months
10K miles

I waived the Acquisition fee by increasing the MF
and went with one pay lease.

total was $1200

message me if you need more details.

I had the Toyota leased so got the 3k rebate
Talk to Roy and Basel

Wow, @ChevyPhil got some work to do :wink:

1 Like

Any details brother? Good deal but help out leasehacjrs by posting all details such as rebates sales price msrp etc etc

MSRP: $22325
Selling price: $20900
Rebates: $5975

24 months
10K miles

I waived the Acquisition fee by increasing the MF
and went with one pay lease.

total was $1200

message me if you need more details.

Any way you can post a screenshot of the lease page?

Thanks very much for the details

I need a commuter this sounds great.

Wish they were honoring lease cash for having a domestic lease with another company.

Don’t worry, that’s next month’s promotion.

this is a cruze LT i got

I hope so you can’t beat that monthly payment for a commuter

Has anyone been able to put together a half decent deal in Florida on a Cruze LT sedan or hatch? Really struggling with high fees and dealers not willing to budge on selling price.

I was just kidding if you took offense (can’t see your reply) – you are doing an awesome job here!

1 Like

I know! lol. I asked a dumb question because I misread something. His special is a sedan and mine is a Hatch. I should be able to do that same special on a Sedan in stock.

I love seeing good deals. These specials are on “select models” so we will all sell all of the ones we have. Turning a traditionally slow month into a crazy rush lol. If anyone is in Sac go see Kuni. If you in the South Bay come see me in San Jose!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet

Did the deal today in Sac. Thanks Roy and team! It took awhile but we got it done. I got a Cruze LT sedan with MSRP $24,030. Negotiated price under $21,900. We did a one and done at $1135.74
Zero monthly payment!
24mo. 10k/yr. I have no idea RE MF since it was one pay. I can share more if anyone is interested.

wow! I’m interested! Do you mind to share more?

Thanks in advance!

Call Kuni Chevy in Sac and tell them I sent you. They were super awesome. They remember deals more than they remember people.
Tell them you want the one pay at $1135.74.
You can mention LeaseHacker. Just remember mine had an MSRP of $24,030 so your deal might be a litte different for a different car.

Do they have any more bonus tag cars?

Call around. Elk grove is the best bet or so I have heard. Supposedly they are the biggest.