Chevy Camaro LT1 Lease Help (NY)

Hello fellow hackers,
I am located in NYC and currently on the hunt for a decent LT1 lease. I did my research and have contacted multiple dealers in the tri-state area but none seem to want to play ball. I’m not sure if it’s the way I’m negotiating or what but I don’t seem to get any responses. I see that a lot of members here have gotten great deals on LT1s recently and was wondering if anyone can broker me a deal or lead me to a broker who can help me. I of course would pay a broker fee.
Thank you!
(Please let me know if this is the wrong thread to post on, I will delete and relocate)

They don’t want to play ball because inventory is scarce. Good luck finding a decent LT1 deal in NYC. You may have to Broaden your search to other states. There is a broker in Cali that deals strictly with Chevrolet, @chevysalesgirl . You may want to reach out to her for more realistic advice.

1 Like

Do you have a supplier code and do you qualify for lease conquest? @Bostoncarconcierge he might be able to find you one.

1 Like

Thanks!
I’m out of the LT1 game for now. Sold out!

2 Likes

Tristate area is the worst place to try. Broaden your search to 1k miles and hit up every dealer that has one. Mine came from 650 miles away.

1 Like

Don’t let @Bostoncarconcierge fool you he’s got 3 LT1’s on order

1 Like

I used Robert Chevrolet in January. I had supplier and conquest. Sales guy was a straight shooter

1 Like

My buddy from work lives less than a mile away from there in Hicksville. He’s gotten about 4-5 cars from them.

I always mess with him when I say (in the most heaviest Long Island accent)

“Where’d ya go fa ya car? I went to Bobby Chevrolet “

5 Likes

they do show a blue one on their website. $40.5k msrp.

1 Like

They were 2k over list when I engaged them recently. I was offering sticker and they politely told me to shove off. Car sold that day too.

1 Like

Will do, did you have the car shipped from 650 miles away or did you pick it up?

Will try and play ball w them, thanks :pray:t3:

shipped. Was … geez, I forget. $600, I think. But prices have gone up (of course). But, just think, you do it yourself and save the broker fee, so that goes to shipping instead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.