*DEAD* Chevy Bolt LT Costco Program Lease Deal (so cal): $247 per month (10K, 36 mo, zero down)

You can do the one pay in the lease calculator on this site. With my math it saves about $1000 over the life of the lease, and is a 11.5% return… pretty good

One pay will save more than $1500

I registered and picked a Chevy dealer from the Costco auto web page and got an authorization code. Do anyone know if I have to go to the same dealer as listed in the email I received or can I go to any dealer as long as they participate in the Costco Sales event. Thx

pretty sure you have to go to the same dealer as the request to get the $700. You can just put in another Costco request w the correct dealer and cancel your other one.

Edit: I was i was wrong. See chevysalesgirls response below.

no. you can go to any dealer and any sales rep with the authorization code.

1 Like

What’s the best single-pay deal you guys got in SoCal? I saw in the other thread someone in Norcal got around $8k (before tax credit I believe) on a Bolt LT (12k miles) with gap insurance included? Someone else mentioned they got a premier for around that price? Any luck in SoCal for those kinds of deals?

I got one pay $5924.25 on orange LT 10k miles with GM employee discount no Costco cash card.

From dealer in this thread.

Is it the girl of Chevy sales? Please pm if that’s still available for another bolt. Thanks.

Not chevysalesgirl

Look at dealer contact on first post of this thread.

I paid $9300 from Marci (see first post of this thread) for a loaded premier ($43510 msrp), 12k/36mo. Costco cash card will reduce that to ~8600.

Edit: It would have been ~314/mo, $0 drive-off if I wanted to pay monthly. Oh, and I didn’t have a current lease.

Is this before rebates($3650 socal)?

Yes but no Costco cash card. GM employee pricing.

Costco pricing would have been about $7200-$7300 but with $700 cash card

12k premier is $306.52+$15 no current lease is $321.52 you must have lower than 9.5% tax rate

Edit saw you were at 7.75% on other thread

Thanks! Just to confirm, is the price before 2500 tax credit? How much would it have been with a current competitive lease? Also does it include gap like the one in the other thread?

Price is before $2500 rebate and current lease is $500 less

Thanks so much!..

Price increase, Premiers are $500 more than what is posted in OP

Any Bay Area dealers can have similar offer?

They can’t thouch this deal

anybody know how to receive $700 costco card? finance manager told me that i should get an email from costco, and have to go through phone interview? i didnt receive any email or phone call from costco. i am not even sure this is the right way to receive $700 costco cash card,