*DEAD* Chevy Bolt LT Costco Program Lease Deal (so cal): $247 per month (10K, 36 mo, zero down)

Just to clarify the deal is not technically over till the end of the month but there is a LONG list of customers on the waitlist so it doesnt make sense to accept anymore at this point. Don’t shoot me. I’m just the messenger lol.

I am leaving the original quotes below just for future reference.

LT with Fast Charge Provisions without special paint charge MSRP $38,245
10,000 $246.51 61% residual
12,000 $257.81 60% residual
15,000 $280.41 58% residual

LT with Fast Charge Provisions, Comfort & Convenience Package, & Driver Confidence Package without special paint charge MSRP $39,295
10,000 $262.59 61% residual
12,000 $274.22 60% residual
15,000 $297.45 58% residual

Premier with Fast Charge Provisions without special paint charge MSRP $42,530
10,000 $284.17 60% residual
12,000 $296.76 59% residual
15,000 $321.90 57% residual

Premier with Fast Charge Provisions, Infotainment Package, & Driver Confidence Package II without special paint charge MSRP $43,510
10,000 $293.65 60% residual
12,000 $306.51 59% residual
15,000 $332.23 57% residual

3 Likes

Hi Hydro,

When you say $0 out of pocket, including LA County 9.5% tax, does this mean that the dealership is paying for the registration, first month of lease, acquisition, license fee, and dealership doc fee, and taxes? You just pay the monthly lease payments above already factored in the taxes?

Thanks!

Yes…that’s correct.

May also want to update the title clearly saying “For California Residents only” instead of just (so cal) as this site is followed by whole nation.

1 Like

One more confirmation:

$0 drive off, $700 cash back from costco assuming executive member and then 35 payments at the prices listed, including tax? or +tax?

“Premier” and “Vinyl”? I don’t think I’ve ever heard those two words together… It’s not leather? Is this supposed to be some kind of vegan/green/hippie California thing on these?

Also surround vision and the other more advanced driver assists are not available on the LT. Premier it’ll be for me too.

Those quotes listed includes tax already.

Thanks. I will update my posting.

I’m pretty sure the majority of cars around this price range come with fake leather. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

I sent Marci an e-mail 6 hours ago. Nothing… she is obviously more than just a salesperson to you so if you could have her follow-up that’d be great.

I’d be pretty ticked if my 43k car had Pleather. My 30k Malibu has leather as a 2000 dollar upgrade in the options, which required the tech package on top of that which was a few thousand more. I’m pretty confident they are legit, comfortable too. Not top grade stuff but it’s nice. That being said I’d probably unbolt them myself and throw them through the Renaissance Center windows if I found out that the “Leather Package” I paid for wasn’t real. It depends on how it’s described in the options though. There’s Leather, Leatherette and Leather appointed. If I’m not mistaken the actual part where you put your rear end on the “leather” Bolt seats might be real leather. Morrissey of The Smiths fame started some kerfuffle with GM around this time last year demanding that GM make the Bolt interior vegan. I personally wouldn’t listen to much that Morrissey had to say about anything, but maybe he caught someone’s ear?

She has been bombarded with calls and emails after I posted the deal lol. Try texting her. She usually responds quicker to text. Or what’s your email address? I’ll ask if she could get to you sooner. Also, I’m not sure what you mean by “more than a salesperson” :grin:

I recall reading something about how most midrange cars nowadays come with fake leather. Not sure how true that is? But anyways, $43K is definitely overpriced for the Bolt, even with real leather. That’s why most people wouldn’t get it without the incentives and rebates.

Hah =) I’m just saying no guy goes through these hoops unless there’s something more on the line

Oops double post…

She said she responded to all emails so I assume she got to you?

Oh I’m not shagging her or anything if that’s what you’re wondering :rofl:

[quote=“hydro481, post:1, topic:22709”]
Pre-paid option available which lowers money factor to .00005
[/quote] @hydro481

I wonder how much cheaper the one pay option would be?
— 247*35 = 8645 so I assume one pay would be less than this.

I believe its around $40 or so cheaper per month.