Chevy BOLT EV lease. Should I go for it?

Leased a Bolt EV LT with DCFC and the two packages on August 1. In black metallic. Love it so far.

12k/36
$277 per month incl tax.
$0 down. (Sign and drive)

Chevy Capitol in San Jose

I would not touch that for 99 a month. No options and no DCFC? That car would not be worth $80 a month. Unless you enjoy reading books and watching movies while you charge your car …

Hey everyone — I’m new here. Looks like a great community. I am trying to lease a Boly LT immediately, and I’m located in Southern California.

I have an offer for $2,500 down for 36 months at 10,000 with Driver Confidence, Comfort and Conveniece, and Fast Charging. My lease would be at $251 per month (including taxes, so $230 without taxes). It feels good but I can do better, right? What do you think and does anyone have tips to be connected with a SoCal person? Thank you so much!

You should talk to chevysalesgirl here on the forums. Her dealership is located in Buena Park. I haven’t leased a car from her yet, but she has always been available for any questions I had. Trying to convince me wife :wink: to get rid of our Fiat 500e.
She’s legit no nonsense, none of the sales BS.

Hi – thank you! I appreciate that, and will reach out to her right away. I appreciate this. I am definitely finding it hard to cut through all the nonsense with some of the SoCal dealers by me! :slight_smile:

Oops, jumped the gun, here – perhaps I can’t send messages yet. @chevysalesgirl – do you have any insight? I want to lease a White Bolt LT for my wife’s birthday tomorrow (best case scenario, I know), and wondering if your dealer has any in stock, and better than what I’ve received locally here in Redondo Beach? I am only about 30 miles from Buena Park so that is accessible to me. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Tell me about it. Before I found chevysalesgirl, I was trying to lease a Hyundai Ioniq EV, but dealing with various Hyundai dealerships in SoCal was extremely frustrating. I’m done with Hyundai. Never again. Chevysalesgirl has her own thread here. She has a spreadsheet posted too on what she’s offering. If you want to get a hold of her sooner, call or text her 9097813640

Thanks cedman77. Indeed! I just e-mailed her and she kindly responded right away. Unfortunately she doesn’t have the car in stock I am looking for, but I can tell she is real and awesome. Thanks for the tip. I am going to check out her thread, because yes, anything to compare prices will be helpful.

Ah, yes, right? It seems – perhaps virtue of the location – that SoCal is frustrating with dealerships particularly, and I’ve heard that before. Are you still looking to lease another electric car (not the Ioniq)?

Yes definitely not the Ioniq. Bolt is top contender at the moment. I did test drive Honda Clarity EV and that was really nice. It only comes with one trim and it completely loaded at $269/month 20k miles lease. Only problem I had with it was the 85mile range. Guess Honda really wants to buy their Clarity plugin if you wanted more range. Compare $$$, Bolt is cheaper to lease at the moment with $0 drive off’s. Honda makes you pay $2k down and tax, title and registration.

How can you tell from an email that she is real and awesome lol :smile: People post fake profiles all the time :…
Your email could have been answered by a grumpy 400 lbs hacker …

Ah, taken out of context and apologize for not being more articulate. I don’t mind in terms of her appearance or actual person, etc., I mean in terms of transparency regarding these deals. I’ve spoken with more than a half-dozen salespeople, and most give me a run-around, try to induce me to get a different car color, etc. She replied right away, was honest about her inventory, and offered her two cents – that was more than I can say for others.

I agree with all the above – I think a Bolt is a pretty good deal too, and probably the best “car.” 100 miles per charge (or around there) seems like a lot, but it really can go fast and don’t want to be stuck! I have not test driven the Honda Clarity EV yet but was curious about it. My wife wants a more SUV-looking type of car though, so the Bolt is sort of the only option in that regard.

Praying these deals start to hit other areas of the country.

Noticed the $199/mo, $0 down deal for Costco members. Does this price already take into account the $2500 CA Rebate and Costco $700 discount?! Looking to get a deal for an LT model with the CA rebate, PG&E discount, and Costco discount.

Where did you see this $199 deal for Costco members? Mind sharing?

Post above shows the deal - Chevy BOLT EV lease. Should I go for it?

I called in a dealership and was asked if I was (1) a current lessee and (2) a Costco member.

Ah, thought there was a new $199 deal since the one above expired last month.

It’s a very good deal! Can you give me the dealer’s name? My friend is looking for one.

Just leased a Chevy Bolt, premiere, FULLY loaded ($44,000 m.s.r.). Got it from Curtis Cheely at Weseloh Chevy in Carlsbad, CA . $379/month including sales tax and Wear & Tear. Zero down. 12,000 miles. I think I got a really good deal. I will also eventually get a $2500 cash rebate from California, might take a year but I figure it’s money in the bank.

I recommend Curtis. He dealt with me via the internet and phone. I didn’t have to go in till lease signing and car pick up. Then I was highly surprised by how pro and friendly he was. Quickest and easiest car leasing experience I’ve ever had.

Oh, to clarify, I had the 'already in a lease" discount. But not the Costco one.