GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

MSRP of $35,455. With 480 drives, 10k miles per year, 36 months, with your non gm lease, you are looking at $184.40 per month plus tax.

Then got 36 months, 10k, $0 down, $154.41 base monthly OAC with your 2015 Toyota lease conquest. I’m all in at this figure;

Volt quotes

Here is the offer I received tonight. It is a one pay quote for the Cruz LT with convenience and 12k/yr. I’m looking at it after a long day at work and I’m not even sure it makes sense

:

There’s a $1,975 rebate for leasing. So that plus the $3k. It looks really close. I’ll have to have my manager double check it. It looks like they raised the MF on it from 0.00046 to 0.00052, possibly because it’s a one-pay. When I adjust my MF to yours I get $2406.48. With 0.0046 I’m at $2354.88.

Outside of the 3K conquest, which is included, I can’t get this guy to tell me what rebates are included.

I’m getting told around 4250 in incentives but they’re still telling me around 176 a month in payments. It doesn’t compute to me. I’ve asked why they won’t consider the other lessee cash programs but never get an answer

There’s a $1,975 rebate for leasing. So that plus the $3k. It looks really close. I’ll have to have my manager double check it. It looks like they raised the MF on it from 0.00046 to 0.00052, possibly because it’s a one-pay. When I adjust my MF to yours I get $2406.48. With 0.0046 I’m at $2354.88.

On Volts and other Chevy vehicles, the Select Model Cash rebate will be different for purchase vs. lease. With the Volt for example, it is a $1500 rebate if purchasing, but only a $500 rebate when leasing.

So what’s the most we can reasonably expect for lease offers? Including a bonus tag? I’m seeing 5975 in some places on here.

General question about GM and incentives:

I live in Virginia, which doesn’t get the $2,250 incremental CCR on Volts. But nearby Maryland does. If I were to lease a car from a Maryland dealership, do I get the extra $2,250 because their dealership is in the region with the incentive? Or no because I’d be titling the car in a region that doesn’t?

Thanks very much.

HK

Incentives are based on address where car is registered

Thanks. That’s what I was afraid of. I couldn’t actually find it written down in the fine print anywhere on the GM site, which surprised me.

HK

Yes and unfortunately my zip is on the border of two regions, so it makes a big difference sometimes between what dealers will advertise around me.

Are bonus tags less on a lease? Dealer is telling me a $1500 bonus tag is $1000 on a lease (Cruze). Just want to make sure.

1 Like

Currently at dealer, 180 with tax , zero due at signing 36/10 volt LT , MSRP 35,455 … so far it’s seems they are going to accept this deal… Negotiated online and walked in and everything has been quick and easy so far, waiting for OK. They just took copy of my competitive lease registration.

I shall update soon

1 Like

Yes. They frequently are

nice deal… which area/dealer?

I did get $1500. With a lease too.

Win Chevrolet in Carson, CA.

180.54 with tax 36/10k. $480 due at signing

MSRP $35,850 because I went with blue color.
How soon does the $1500 check arrive? Also they didn’t mention it but I still get it correct?

You have to submit your temp reg and contract paper work to https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng. Take pics and upload them as a PDF. Check should arrive in 6-8 weeks. It does have an income cap, the website will state what it is.

1 Like

New to the leasing game, but was wondering if this is one of the biggest competitive lease rebates GM ever offers, and how often it comes along?