GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

I prefer Mourinho in his old colors

Which exactly color? If Blue - then thanks but no thanks :slight_smile:

Every color except blue :slight_smile:

Yes. Cosign works to gets the Asian rebate offer. It will run credit for both.

I can change my address back to my dadā€™s online with the DMV but my driverā€™s license will not update, only my record with the DMV. They tell you to just write the new address on the back of your current license. I wonder if that will work.

As long as you are leasing the vehicle with the same address as the address that qualifies for the Asian vehicle, it does not matter whatā€™s on your license. If you can provide a bill/bank statement/etc. with your name on it showing that address you should be fine.

Check with your insurance and state law. Some Insurance ask you to list all the driver in the household whether you have a single policy or multi policy. You can probably get away with an exclusion but dont know if it is worth all the trouble just to save a few $

Dealer called and I have to resign my lease because GM Financial said, ā€œSince the payment is only $94.00/month after tax (for the cruze premier, 26k msrp) then you will need to change the disposition fee from $395 to 2 months payments - so $188.ā€

Finance guy said this is literally the only change and he didnā€™t know about it since he never leases cars for this cheap.

haha, awesome!! saved $200!!

3 Likes

The gift that keeps on giving. Awesome savings on the disposition.

Went to the dealer today and got an offer for an LT for 99 a month with a total of 2200 down including all taxes fees etc. While I would normally say this is a great deal, after reading other folks offers on here Iā€™m not so sure! After he made the initial offer I told him I was a teacher and graduating from grad school in May hoping for those two incentives to be added but he didnā€™t bulge, said it was a great deal and the best he could do.

What :blush:
I would love to get that good news from my dealer.
My Cruze premier is $85 a month ā€¦
So that way disposition should be $170 :blush:
But highly doubt that would happen.

Is there any written GM material which states this clause ?

Can the $3000 incentive be used twice?

You mean, on a second car lease ? Yes, I have done that personally.

1 Like

Any chance they add domestic brands to this at some point?

so can conquest incentives like this be used when purchasing?

I heard chevy gets bonus tags twice a month and they have to assign them to specific vehicles in a matter of days. I heard 72 hours. That way they canā€™t just stick them on a car mid-deal. Can dealer cheat this? How would manufacturer find out?

Iā€™m a little confused regarding the stacking of rebates/incentives on a new Cruze. My Ohio dealer tells me he canā€™t bundle the $1000 bonus tag cash with a $3000 Asian conquest lease and the $1225 GM Financial Supported Lease CCR. Is that right?

Tell that idiot to look here:

It clearly states ā€œPlus find your tag, get $1,000 lease bonus cashā€,

Those definitely DO stack.

2 Likes

Tried to get this lease deal for my friend in a Kia. He has 14 months left on it and the dealer wouldnā€™t give him the bonus cash because he isnā€™t within 365 days of lease end?? Anyone have this problem

The 365 days is only for employees of GM or affiliates, normal people can have their lease end anytime as long as it is current

1 Like