This is for my friend.
Cracked a deal today on service loaner Cruze Premier Hatchback
Odometer around 2300 miles
MSRP $25215
$200 due at signing
$35 per month
NJ
Paperwork is pending.

Which dealer? looking for an equinox premier or Lt best quote I got was $3,000 + tax in chicago. Actually spoke to taylor at pinebeltcars in lakewood and the best price she had was $325 on msrp of $38,000 (premier fully loaded).

Just to confirm this, I had no trouble using a Nissan lease with 2 years remaining for the competitive lease cash.

So there is NO TIME REQUIREMENT on your Asian lease.

HK

2 Likes

This is based on my personal experience.

Lakewood has lost its charm and now they are not ‘deal’ friendly.
They advertise that they will beat any written competitor deal or they will give you $1000 in cash.
I tried that and contacted their higher management for deal matching. But they didn’t honor.

Even after getting my first car from Lakewood, i picked my second from Princeton.

Yup. I went back and forth with Taylour then she just said we don’t have any bonus tags left and she can’t help me :frowning: what a waste.

try Todd at Lakewood, he worked with me a few months back

I got a quote for a tagged Cruze LT, $23,475 MSRP for $90/mo incl. tax (on sale price) 24/10 with first month due. Without Asian rebate, but with $860 supplier discount. Don’t know what all other rebates are and why I even tried in the first place :frowning:

Maybe the Chelsea FC games are too boring and you needed something to occupy you?

MU is boring, not CFC :slight_smile: Just couldn’t resist to try and get a car I don’t really need for $50/mo. Everybody’s doing it, right? LOL

1 Like

I am really late to this party so this may be a stupid question but what sort of a deal might I get if I don’t have a current lease? I’m sitting here like - Hey Chevy, I want to love you first before anyone else, hook me up too!

All these crazy deals, it sucks as a first time lease that I can’t take advantage.

Don’t worry, a lot of spurned suitors lol (me included).

On a side note, can someone ((step-father) who has an Asian lease co-sign on my lease and get the rebate. Not sure if it was asked already.

You can still get under $100/mo without Asian rebate, I think.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think he needs to co-sign if you share the same household (address). If not, even your mother should be eligible for the rebate as she presumably shares a household with your stepfather.

Forgot to add, we don’t have the same address.

I could also do this with my father but also do not have the same address. Though I saw that changing an address on my license is just a quick online transaction with the NYS DMV.

Here is my deal.
I purchased two Trax. The image is for $500 OOP and 64/month
The second deal which I do not have an image of was $0 OOP and 64/month

Both are 24/10k in Florida with $795 aq. and $599 Dealer Fee

I used my mother lease on my purchase and did not need her to co-sign in order to qualify for the Asian Conquest.

Do you have the same address as that of your mother?

Yes same address on my license.

Yes, this will do the trick. I believe as long as your DL address matches the address on the lease paperwork, you are good to go