GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

The $993 doesn’t include the acquisition fee as far as I can see (again - no breakdown to be sure).

I was expecting title etc. to be closer to $300 rather than $500. Since I don’t have a break down, I don’t want to get other fees quietly tucked in there.

Even when I put in the numbers he gave me I get $77, not $99. What am I missing here?
MSRP: $26,540
Cap Cost: $25,793 (adjusted to include all the fees for the sign & drive)
Residual: 66%
MF: 0.00092

The $1700/under 70 p/m is my target.

Thanks again for all the input!

I asked once again for a break down or copy of the lease worksheet and was told that document can’t be shared as is a legal document. But come on in, pick your color, the $99 won’t go up!

Think I’ll be moving on…

Good luck. At some point, you are going to negotiate yourself out of a deal and end up with “no deal”.

I understand that while the dollar amount is $50/mo (or about $1.67/day), it is 50% from your target so mentally hard to accept.

Then again, extrapolating your thinking out: $9/mo is 90% of $10/mo … but in real dollars it’s $9 so the percentage game doesn’t really work but understand that it’s a mental hurdle

1 Like

What would be the cheapest an equinox can lease for to someone without a current lease? Have another coworker who is interested in leasing

LS FWD - Someone had a $1800ish one pay here

Edit: That’s on a lease with Asian Conquest - my bad!

Without using a lease rebate?

Oops!

ADHD got the best of me!

That is definitely not a non lease price.

You either have some serious miscommunication going on with him, or he is hiding some fees somewhere which is why he is likely unwilling to show you the actual lease.

The only way I can get to the $99 figure is if I am using 36/12k, and rolling all the fees into the monthly for a $0 sign and drive including the acquisition fee since that raises the MF to 0.00147.

The chance you will get below $70 is near next to impossible since the adjusted cap cost would then be lower than the residual and GM Financial won’t allow that paperwork to go through.

Quick question, does anyone have the numbers for a 2017 Trax LT AWD for 24/10 in Massachusetts? Looks like the Trax might be the chepeast lease over here.

I have a feeling it’s the latter. If I could get the numbers to work as he suggests, I’d look at trying to do a one pay.
But they’re pretty far out and it now looks like the monthly is pre tax.

@chrisgo I totally appreciate that. I think because my current lease isn’t up until July, & I’m not particularly overly in love with the Equinox, that I’m not going to be too distraught if I pass on the deal. There is a good chance I’ll kick myself, but I guess it would be a lesson learned.

Looking to get a Colorado on lease. I currently have a 2015 Ram and 2015 Equinox leased, which are up in Aug and September. I just got a mailer offer for a jump ahead on 4 months payments from Chevy. That would get me out of the Equinox lease. Can I use the Ram for Conquest incentive and what are my options. Anyone have any price points for the Colorado? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@thaddie1

That mailer is probably loyalty, masqueraded as pull ahead.

You typically can’t combine loyalty and conquest rebates.

Head over to Chevy.com and check the program rules.

I’ve got no clue on Colorado prices, unfortunately :frowning:

Just wanted to say - I’m diggin the username!

You generally can only use one private offer. The pull ahead program is considered a private offer. If you have very high lease payments, it may be worth it to use it. Do the math to use the private offer that is worth the most coin.

I see a $1500 - GM Competitive Lease Private Offer you could use in place of the 4 month pull ahead if it is worth more than your 4 Equinox lease payments.

Colorados are selling well and big discounts are hard to come by. You would be hard presses to get to the 1% of MSRP general rule on one, except maybe for the Work Truck model, which has a very high residual. Maybe try to find a well optioned WT model?

The Trax I worked out is coming to about $1500 with $0 drive off. I know you are shopping the equinox but if you are in Florida, good luck. The dealers here are very scummy and won’t give all the offers. They won’t do acquisition waivers or one time pay lease and play ignorant (maybe true, not sure). I have a sample contract so you can see numbers on a trax with $500 drive off and $64/month. But like I said I beat it by $500 and I think there is still room but the dealers are just very hard to work with.

It would save me $900 for the pull ahead and it has a cash allowance of $1000 for the Colorado if I were to use it for that. It would not work to my benefit compared to the Conquest’s $1500, but if I were to trade in my lease early, I would only be getting $600 with the Conquest cash minus my 4 months lease payments. Thanks for the insight. I’m just finding this website, so I have a lot of absorbing to do. :smiley:

you’re right, Pull ahead. I couldn’t think of the name at the time I wrote this and I guess had T Mobile’s jump in mind.

Verizonisthebestnoneedfor20characters

Thanks I’d love a look at your sample contract.

I’m trying a couple of other dealers. A whole new bunch of bonus tags popped up near me today for Trax & Equinoxes. I’ll keep you posted.

I started a FL thread to keep all deals in one spot: FL Chevy Lease Deals

I’ve got an offer for a 2017 Volt LT 10k/36 month in MA

Sticker: $34,095
Selling price after all discounts/rebates (including asian lease): $25,595

$95/month + $6 tax = $101/month total
$1059 total drive off cost

Dealer didn’t provide breakdown of MF, etc.

Thoughts?