GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

Well, worth trying I’d say. Just call and ask if you’re not sure. 2008 isn’t that bad.

1 Like

If it’s not a SUV or truck, it will be a waste of time. See my thread on that topic.

Well then you don’t have to trade it. Sell it yourself and save extra bucks

Here’s an example. There are 3 Trax bonus tags still available near me, and several Equinoxes with the same listed incentives. Are all these available on leases? Can I still apply the Asian conquest rebate too?

It also says this on the deal website:

This is the same vehicle.

Someone here mentioned purchase bonus tags are different from lease tags.

Yea that would net me the most profit but dealing with craigslist is awful haha.

What if it is an AWD Wagon?

Yeah I’m pretty sure I read that somewhere too, so that’s what I’m trying to figure out. How much of this is actually applicable to a lease?

Are wagons in demand in the broader market? No. Carmax will likely offer you sh!t, like way below wholesale value.

Are wagons a niche vehicle with a cult following? Yes. Put it up on the right forum and it will sell. Are you the guy with the VR6 wagon? Put it up on Vortex like I said.

1 Like

Yea, thats me! It’s a VR6 4motion so it’s on the rarer side.

Outback may bring decent money from Carmax.

I had leased a Toyota through Dec 2017 but it was a total lose last October. What does Chevy require as proof to qualify for the $3000 bonus?

I have a receipt of registration for the vehicle (which still shows as current) and the original lease paper work. Obviously I do not have a current payment.

Thanks

does a Lexus lease qualify for the rebate?

No…[20 characters]

I believe someone had mentioned that showing their registration (with Toyota as the lessor) and the lease contract was enough.

You might be able to get by without a current statement (maybe keep the most recent ones as a backup and hope they don’t really look at the dates too carefully).

Just signed for my cruze premier MSRP $26,065 last night.

got the payment to $94.31 after taxes & just first payment due. 10k/24 month. Dealer confirmed the asian lease must expire within 1 year to qualify. That is the only stipulation.

Since you finalized, can you share the dealer so we can try to replicate?

Apparently many dealers are unaware that this stipulation reportedly only applies to those using GM Employee pricing.

So it looks like we are not getting into the Volt. My wife was not a fan of the car haha. I am now trying to work on a Cruze LT or Premier but the dealerships in MA seem to not want to give out all the rebates available. I had one dealer call me on a Premier with MSRP of 24, 670 and proceed to tell me this:
“Wow, you are in luck since you qualify for the Asian Conquest Lease, I can offer you this car at only 189 a month with 1500 down. He was bringing the sale price of the car down to 24,320, which is invoice pricing.” I realized that was going nowhere fast haha. This should be fun to try to find a dealer willing to match these deals.

What did you not like about the Volt?