GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

Ture car is also showing $100 discount for being GEICO customer.
Does anyone know how to stack that on these available rebates?
@ChevyPhil

@ChevyPhil I do remember seeing it somewhere, but now cannot find it anywhereā€¦ Mystery 1500 conquest for luxury japanese models

Just want to clarify before I go finalize a deal on a volt and maybe a cruze tomorrow. Is the Incremental CCR Program listed in this thread the same as a ā€œBonus Tagā€? And is the Bonus tag on a volt lease 500 and 1000 on a cruze? Thanks for all the help!

What about a month to month lease on an asian car through Hertz/Avis? If eligible, worth a signupā€¦

1 Like

Lease has to be a formal lease I am pretty sure lol., not a rental.

Lease has to be a formal lease I am pretty sure lol

What would you do? 24month or 36 month term on my $26,065 MSRP Cruze Premier lease:

1.) I can lease the Premier Cruze with all safety features for 10k/24mo - $99/mo (including taxes) 1st pay due
2.) I can lease the car for 10k/36mo for $135/mo (including taxes) 1st pay due

Comparing the payments, wondering if you guys would choose the 2 year or the 3 year lease?

Thoughts?

Traditionally in leasing you want the longer term to be cheaper. In this case the ā€œsweet-spotā€ for leasing the Cruze is 24 months.

24 month.

Did you also check the cost of one pay lease for 24 months ?

So weird situation on that one. Since I have to pay all taxes on the rebates upfront (about $600), I had the dealer roll that into the lease so I would only have 1st payment due. The GM forgot to do that and told me that he would honor that price still. Also they messed up giving me lease cash as well. (He said all in they made about a $2000 mistake on my deal, but the GM is ok with it since he quoted me 6 deals with the same mistake! Said they would make it up on another deal.

Because of this, a single pay lease is $187 more expensive over the 2 year life of the lease. So it seems like I am getting a really amazing deal and I may want to extend this deal out to 36 months for $35/month more.

Thoughts on the 2 yr. vs. 3 year option? What would you do?

After I referred 3 people to my guy, here is what he emailed me:

ā€œSo I ran the 36 month lease, the MF goes up and the residual goes way down. Making the lease payment $135 with taxes and up front taxes, this is quite a bit of an increase. I also wanted to let you know when we ran your lease we made a $2,000 error so we are losing $2,000 on your car deal. This is fine and cleared with our GM. And we will make it up somewhere else. I just wanted to let you know you got an incredible deal on yours cause of our mistake. Just wanted to know so when I send your referrals they are going to be a bit higher cause I canā€™t make this mistake again. I can give them a $0 net deal though and will gladly do that.ā€

24 months for sure.
And donā€™t fall for $2000 error gimmick from dealership. Thatā€™s normally a made up story unless they can convincingly prove that with numbers which are actually showing $2000 difference with the best deal reported on this forum.

Compared to deal which where in monthly payment is like 0.3% of MSRP $24610.
With $6475 in rebates your 26000 msrp car should be approximately $78 a month for 24 months with first payment due at signing
Again there are many factors like taxes, your higher msrp will play a role butā€¦ I can clearly see that $2000 loss by dealership is a BS.

Talk about truly trying to hack the system! Haha

24 months for sure.

You will be ready for something else to lease after a year and it is cheaper anyway!! Plus Chevy only covers 2 oil changes and you will for sure not have to buy tires, wipers, etcā€¦

24 monthsā€¦

Wamt to share my lease. Thanks to leasehackr! Took 2 over the weekend.

2017 Chevy Malibu LT
Msrp. 26000
Selling price. 23225
Rebates 5540 (including asian but no farm)
MF 00092
Rv. 65
Due 1503 (NY taxes, acq, 1st month,etc)
Monthly $69
24 month lease

2 Likes

Which NY dealer was this? Thanks!

Hi @baggy! I am going to try to replicate the deal that you got for your friend on the Cruze LT (MSRP 24610) later tonight. I donā€™t qualify for the Farm Bureau but I should get close to your number. One question though, did the dealership also use a Bonus Tag on this deal? I am hearing conflicting reports on the amount of the bonus tag for a Cruze Lease (1000 vs. 1500).

Iā€™m a newbie here so Iā€™m trying to get my head around the incentives a little better.

Iā€™m in FL and looking at either the Trax or Equinox. I have a couple of vehicles close by with bonus tags and with my current Rav4 lease, Iā€™m eligible for the $3000 asian market incentive. Iā€™m not eligible for the Farm Bureau, but Iā€™m not sure what the CCR or incremental cash is, and how do I approach that with the dealer?

One of the Equinoxā€™s near me listed with a bonus tag has the following listed:
Bonus Tag Cash Allowance - $2,000.00
Cash Allowance - $1,000.00

Are both of these eligible for leases? Does that mean I could potentially be able to get $6000 in incentives?

Also, are incentives taxed upfront in FL? I know dealer fees are crazy, but not sure about this.

Iā€™ve been reading here for a while, but just starting to learn the details. You guys are amazing!

Yes for bonus tag.
$1000

1 Like