GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

I’ve only been here about a year, and it’s the largest competitive lease I have seen. This is the first time I’ve seen it, and I’m trying to use my girlfriends Honda lease to get something for myself.

How many times one qualified VIN number can be used towards new GM vehicle leases?

For example,
You have Honda Accord lease which is valid for taking 3000 discount.
So you decide tp get one Cruze, One Trax, One Equinox in your household. Can you use the Accord paperwork on all three leases ?

@ChevyPhil
@Rob

Maybe Rob or @ChevyPhil will know the answer to that.

I used the same truck twice for a Buick Conquest incentive last year on 2 leases. I don’t see why you couldn’t use the same Asian lease 3 times on 3 leases.

2 Likes

Thanks for this data point !

Quick question as I try to finalize a deal:

When you build and price on the Chevy Website for the 2017 Volt, with a MA zip code, it shows a 1000 cash allowance to bring down the MSRP. Is this only for purchases or can we stack that with conquest rebate and lease cash? Thanks!

With the current bonus tags expiring 3/13 (Monday), do they issue new after that? Looking to use the $3k conquest lease deal combined with a bonus tags, running out of time…and selection.

1 Like

I don’t know if it is the same at all dealerships, but one of the more transparent salesmen I was talking to this weekend explained that they need to ‘tag’ their vehicles by Monday, so, yes, there seems like there will be more.

Michael have you locked in this deal in South california? if so do you mind sharing which dealer?

I’ve heard conflicting answers. The rules state that you can’t use multiple leases on the same vehicle, like using a Nissan and Honda lease to get $6k off. They do not say anything about using the same lease on multiple vehicles. Im pretty sure you can, even though when I asked I was told no. It’s just going to come down to if the Sales manager allows it.

Opinions on this deal? I don’t qualify for the $3000 Asian lease but for a $1500 competitive lease.

2017 Chevy Volt

12K is $213 plus tax - $229
15K is $231 plus tax = $249

MSRP - $34,680.00
Selling Price - $30,700.00
Rebates - 7360
Months - 36
Mileage/yr - 12k and 15k
MF - 1.49+% = .00062
Residual - .48 for 15K or .50 for 12k
Security Deposit - 0
Due at signing - $1000

Do you have to have a lease of an import vehicle or can it be an owned to qualify for this rebate?

Ownership doesn’t qualify

Bummer - my hyundai lease ended last October and we bought afterwards.

@jjbvo @michael Did anyone ever confirm that there is a 1500 conquest for lexus, acura etc… that stacks like the 3000 conquest? All I see is 500 everywhere…

Anyone know if there’s a GMC/ Cadillac equivalent…or is this just Chevy?

yes you can use it for all 3.

yes there is. it can stack with select model as well.

you can use it. it is a universal chevy program rule. it doesn’t matter what the manager says.

Thanks Phil!! So I should be eligible for 1500 Conquest (Lexus Lease) + Market CCR (2250) + GM Financial Supported Lease CCR (4235) on the VOLT Premier of 7985.00? I am in NY