GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

Must show proof of current lease of a 2008 or newer Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru or Kia vehicle. Customer remains responsible for remaining lease payments. Example based on survey. Each dealer sets its own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2017 Cruze LT with an MSRP of $22,325. 24 monthly payments total $2,362. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 20,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, excess wear and a disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/17. See dealer for details.

Excludes 2017 Cruze, Malibu, and Equinox L models, Traverse LS Base model, Colorado Base models, 2017 Silverado 2500/3500HD, Corvette, Spark, SS, Express, City Express, and 2018 Equinox and Bolt. Must show proof of current lease of a 2008 or newer Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru or Kia vehicle. Not available with special financing and some other offers. Take delivery by 3/31/17. See dealer for details.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this incentive. Way to exclude any of the American and German brands from the deal!

This is super targeted and removes all the cars we can super-lease ie. Cruze, Malibu & Equinox…

1 Like

I read it as excluding only the L models

2 Likes

I think you’re right. The Premier trims don’t seem to be excluded.

Can anyone confirm?

1 Like

I can’t confirm or deny, but most likely excludes only the base models of those listed “Cruze, Malibu, and Equinox L models, Traverse LS Base model, Colorado Base models”.

This is a nice incentive as the most I have ever seen this recently is $2,000. Of course, GM may have removed lease cash or CCR lease cash, but I have not seen what the March lease cash will be yet.

I’m not the lease expert but how the hell would you have a current lease on a 2008 vehicle?

1 Like

So 99 a month lease deal on Cruze is back??

So FCA vehicles not included. That sucks. Would jave looked at getting one maybe.

If you did a 48 month lease on a 3 year old CPO that sat on the lot for a couple of years lol

=========
To be eligible for leasing, Toyota and Scion certified used vehicles must be no more than 3 model-years old and have fewer than 65,000 miles on their odometers.

DeLuise said leasing of Toyota Division certified used vehicles “has been out there” for a long time but in very small numbers, representing less than 1 percent of the division’s overall sales at the beginning of the year.

He said there is no typical lease length, but most are written for 36 and 24 months and allow 15,000 miles a year.

Before taxes and fees, looks like it, assuming you qualify for the $3,000 incentive. Also don’t know how much of a discount, if any, they use to come up with this amount. If you have GM card points or farm bureau, that would stack as well.

It looks like GM finally killed the dealer workbook that was online so it’s not going to be as easy as it once was to know the RV and MF. This will definitely lead to some killer deals for sure

We’re eligible for this, so count me in on the folks interested to see how things play out this month. This might let me match the Cali deals on Volts since they’re eligible for incremental CCR that we don’t get here.

HK

Could somebody please work up an example of how this would work out on a LT cruze? Very interested, but would love someone to work up the numbers to separate the incentives.

Cheers
D

Great for those moving to GM, but what about your loyal lifelong customers GM???

Why would they care about you? They already have your $ :slight_smile:

You can buy a BOLT lol. I am sure GM would be happy :slight_smile:

Somebody is going to get more of my money soon!!!

I’m done buying. Much less stressful leasing a new vehicle and being under warranty/free oil changes/free loaner all the time!

Don’t really have all number breakup but the Honcker app is showing one Cruz LT for $105 including NJ taxes.
Chevy Cruze LT
MSRP 22325
10000 Miles / 24 Months
$105 per month including taxes
$1168 due at signing

I just signed a 10 year lease on a Kia. It was a leftover 2014 model they had on the lot… All kidding aside, there are used car places that lease old cars. But I would think there are not too many 2008’s on an active lease right now.