Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

No, they just eat the loss.

Iā€™d like to think that there is some method to all the inflated residuals. Iā€™d like to think that by GM leasing more high MPG vehicles that would then allow them to sell more very profitable full size trucks/SUVS.

The GM vehicle fleet needs to meet the CAFE and CARB requirements. By leasing/selling more High MPG vehicles that then raises the fleet MPG average. So just maybe there is some method to all these low-ball lease deals.

And I for one am pleased to be doing my part driving very cheap lease(s) for GM. And if needed in the future Iā€™ll be available to drive other very cheap leases for GM. GM shareholders should thank me for improving their profitability.

yes the LT volt lease is cheaper for 2017, and i have access to about 20 via dealer trade.

yes, dbc is a thing of the past. iā€™ll try to get back to everyone today. i normally take the beginning-ish of the month off so thatā€™s why i ghost for a minute but iā€™ll be in all weekend.

Are IVCs also a thing of the past?

bonus tag, DBC, IVC, are all things of the past.

Since I donā€™t know all the lingo does that mean there ā€œmightā€ be better deals than in your spreadsheet?

You think they wonā€™t do it all over again, but with the Trax and Equinox this time?

So what new system did they come up with?

added costco discount and costco w/ no current lease.

2 Likes

give or take a few bucks here and there. i try and go as low as i can for anyone i work with and 9/10 i sell it lower than what i list anyway.

barbosa

Any chance of you coming to live/work in NJ? :wink:

4 Likes

haha i would blend right into jersey :laughing:

2 Likes

Except you seem to be able to give a decent quote via the Internet instead of wasting my time acting like you are doing me a favor offering 4.5% off MSRP on an SUV thatā€™s been sitting on the lot for over 300 days.

lmao having a rough situation on something?

Ehā€¦ Every couple of years I get the itch and I turn into Rain Man trying to line up everything just right. Basically playing Moneyball looking at undervalued assets, or in this case overvalued with excessively high prices and residual values that could work nicely with a low money factor. I would figure that if a car has been sitting on the lot for almost a year, sometimes it more in some cases, that there might be a little more urgency or motivation from people, especially with the way dealership compensation structure is set up now. I can see why, but when you have a little bit of an idea of how the sausage is really made, it gets frustrating trying to find people who are transparent. It keeps me mostly out of trouble and occupied at least, so thereā€™s that.

1 Like

lmao. transparency is not a trait thatā€™s taught in car sales schoolā€¦ i went to college to be an RN. :laughing:

5 Likes

i just got a Bolt LT in nightfall gray msrp 38245 in. please hit me up ASAP as iā€™m moving this thing out tomorrow.

For how much with OC tax on a 12K/36mo one-pay lease? Forgot to mention, am signed up with Costco and do not have a current lease.

details please. interested. Costco and current lease.