Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

is anyone looking for LT volts? the lease is only maybe $20 better than the 2018s.

@Randy_Haddox1 Are there ways to extend a GM or chevy lease other than waiting for a newly purchased car to be factory made

Just call GM financial

bump thread. in lou of no DBC, im just putting off more discount to get close to last months number.

ps. i am not going to give my deals or my quotes if you are engaging with any of the other salespeople at my dealership. the time spent quoting, answering questions, getting dealer trades, and taking the heat for negative deals is not worth it for 50% commission because you contacted my store thinking itll get cheaper.

4 Likes

Is that the policy going forward? No more certificates from Chevy/GM? Just straight discounts at the dealers discretion? What about existing certificates that have not been used, if that’s even a thing right now?

Long story short? Yes

1 Like

Yes to all of it? Does that mean it’s possible for a dealer to have unused IVC that would still be valid?

He was replying to an earlier question.

Oops. Sorry, thanks for clarifying.

You can extend monthly for up to six months at existing rate.

1 Like

Hey there. Same thing applies to your questions. Dealer discretion is a nice catch all answer to your qs.

To hopefully expound on your question, what are you looking to accomplish exactly?

Hi there

In downtown LA, looking for a Volt LT (with leather seats) for lease.
36/15k. Can I get some quote? I am open to ext. color. Thanks!

1 Like

I didn’t understand this part “the lease is only maybe $20 better than the 2018s”

Do you mean the 2017 Volt LT leases are only $20/month better than the 2018 leases?

$50 Chevy Cruze lease is up at the end of the year. What is going to be the cheapest car to lease before then? Can we expect any sub $120 all in nothing down sign and drive deals?

Likely not. Gmf is looking to take a bathhhh on maturing 24 month leases on Malibu and cruze

Not for GM unless bigger lease cash next month.

GMf looses money on each of those leases but makes it up in volume :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s laughable what my 16 Malibu will be worth at the end of the 39 month lease versus the actual residual value. I think kbb gave me around 15,000 or so as my trade value and I’m not even 20 months in. I think the 39 month residual was around 19,000.

1 Like

With the inflated residuals I assumed that GM probably insures the transaction somehow on their end, no?