Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Regional incentives might be different and based on zip code of purchaser…

1 Like

it’s just a pain in the ass to do out of state paperwork wise, so my bosses don’t let me discount as hard so the savings isn’t there. the only out of state buyers i work with, also own a home in CA or cosign with a relative in CA.

i work with a ton of out of state buyers. here’s what i tell them… find the car you love. DRIVE THEM. lots of LH deals get stuck on price and don’t even like the car… then once you find what you like, hit up the dealer to get a quote. don’t feel bad asking for the entire breakdown. i can then help you in the right direction. but i don’t have the resource hours for ‘find me a cheap equinox in boston’.

7 Likes

Businesses are in business to make money.

There are advertising dollars on most cars in competitive markets, and bonus level money for dealers who hit objective.

But do you really expect every dealer or business person to work for a loss? Dealers operate to make money. The selling of the vehicle and the opportunity to retain you as a client are great incentives for leasing, but at the end of the day a dealer has to make money to survive.

My endgame as a dealer/broker/customer is the convenience of delivery or purchase of a product. Who can make it transparent, concise and quick while delivering the product I want. Can I do that for my clients? Fortunately the majority of clients I meet see that value as I do.

All that said if you find the game of watching a dealer operator or salesperson squirm while you dangle the carrot of an ugly deal, go for it! I love saving money too! But there are opportunity costs associated with relationship building and precious time.

My two cents.

1 Like

I’m getting lease offers that are insulting. I’m all for working with someone who is clear, concise and quick. Which is why I’ll likely end up using a broker. I don’t have time to go back and forth with these people. They just lie and lie and lie.

1 Like

I’m in agreement with everything that you are saying. My issue is with places that still act like it’s 1995 when it comes to internet sales and won’t even give you a real quote via email when asked. Don’t give me the “Come on in and take a test drive!” spiel when someone is speaking your language asking pointed questions. Don’t insist that I’m getting the best deal possible when you are just applying (some) available incentives and pocketing the rest, and act like there’s no room to negotiate. Places like that need the hammer. They need the carrot and the stick. They need to be beat up and played against each other to get anything that approaches a good deal because they take the default approach of treating everyone like idiots, even those who are smart enough to throw up a flag and say “Hey I’m not an idiot, I have a rudimentary understanding of what you do, please just work with me.” if you still insist on 4 squaring that person at that point, you deserve to be obliterated.

1 Like

And with respect to any honest dealer who might read this, everything I just mentioned is just Exhibit “A” of why we need top down reform in the entire process that ultimately results in direct consumer sales. The way the entire industry has crapped its pants over the Tesla methodology is Exhibit “B”.

you definitely ‘get it’. Love to do business with people that do. If you need help out there I’ll give it a shot. Randersllc@yahoo or 8326606118

1 Like

Yes sir. I’m in the embryonic stages of getting a blue sky laid down so I can impart this business model on the industry in a mid tier product line, and dominate volume.

The good ole boy network is still very strong though. Even when cash is in hand.

Only problem is when it becomes standardized, only leasehackrs will be the Russians trying to hack your leased Tesla.

It will kill it for the ones that know leasing.

It will never be standardized. At least not for the foreseeable future. The good ole boy network runs deep. All the way to Washington. And it’s a good thing. Keeping our union labor force working, and our automotive economy churning keeps the world turning. Literally.

i can agree with the test drive thing…i don’t even like to quote someone unless they’ve driven the car. you’re with it for 3 years. i always recommend to test drive everything. it’s not like you have to say yes to the quote after the test drive. plus there’s great resources like edmunds to get every MF and RV for every car. this can be said with any discount on literally anything. you have to do the legwork. if you want a cheap flights, you have to do some hunting. no business literally anywhere in the existence of everything is going to try and make the least money off you.

like me bosses tell me, if everyone sold cars the way i did, there would be no dealership.

1 Like

this weekend only**
300/month incl tax. 10k 36mo
must have current lease and costco code.
zero driveoff.
premier w/ dc fc.
does not have dc2 or infot.

1 Like

Just want to share my two cents. Tricia is the best and most honest car sales I have ever met. I’m purchasing two cars from her and all communication is through text. Easy and ZERO hassle.

Today, just picked up the first car which was a 2017 Cruze and another Bolt will be picked up this week.

Highly recommend.

3 Likes

I just want to lease a damn truck…lol

I had a Chevy sales guy take a picture of a deal sheet yesterday and text it to me. He covered the whole right side with his hand so I could only see the monthly payments. So I asked him to move his hand and try again. Unfortunately he was unable to fulfill my request due to “privacy reasons for everyone”. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well go on and tell me how I can get you in a lease today Scott! Pour the whiskey and I’ll tell you how much it is :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

LOL. Randy can you lease to Florida residents? Looking for a well equipped truck or SUV with tow hitch (not an upraded tow package, just enough to pull a few dirtbikes around)

I can. What’s a well equipped truck or SUV to you? What makes and models are you considering?

Sierra, Silverado, with leather.

4x4 roof nav cooled seats? Months miles. You can text me at 8326606118. You leasing currently, trading, Costco member, zip and last name. Let me know color choices too