Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

what 2018 equinox rebates got better? they got worse?

What surprised me, with the ongoing strike, is that there are any rebates at all.

i suppose. we have 3 in shipment and 50 on order. seems like it happened a while ago and it’s starting to catch up because we haven’t gotten anything new on the ground in a month.

The Equinox rebates including loyalty were $3,250 last month. Do we have the October numbers yet?

3000 for loyalty.
3500 for competitive

for LT trim

Thanks for the fast reply!

One more follow-up. For 24 months, what is the residual for an Equinox LT with both 12K and 15K a year?

68.67%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%20char

1 Like

2018 has to be sold at supplier. 17, you can go below.

Equinox lease money is the same or a little worse on a CCR basis.

My longer term USB/Ally structures with standard rebates are better?

i received an email from a local dealer stating GM has contacted them saying certain 2017 models can no longer be leased after this month. any truth to that? i have had luck leasing previous model year vehicles during the holiday season but apparently that’s not possible this year i’m being told.

“this will be the last month to lease 2017 Silverado, Traverse, Malibu, Cruze, and Trax”

what are the current incentives on the volt and bolt?

No Lease Support thus far.

17 Impala
17 Colorado
17 Camaro
17 Silverado
17 Sonic
17 Spark
Diesels / 2500s

bolt ev
4350 factory rebate. 500 for any current lease, gm or non-gm.

2018 volt lt
4250 factory rebate. 500 for any current lease, gm or non-gm.

2018 volt premier
3875 factory rebate. 500 for any current lease, gm or non-gm.

1 Like

maybe the 2018 chevy traverse lease will be better in november then?

that’s a great question. i get asked all the time if the rebates are going to get better or worse. everyone saw the Bolt EV trending down in price, but now it just went back up because the factory just gave us less rebate to work with. the rebates literally change all the time and we never ever know what direction that will be.

1 Like

pps. if anyone is picking up a car from me this month, we are setup for costco meow. yay costco cash cards.

my dealership zip is 90621 if you’re coming in on something.

Can Costco promotion be used on top of GM supplier program? I assume no.

Costco GM event is supplier price. You can negotiate a better price and still get the Costco cash card. Plus the dealer gets some money back from the supplier price program.

no. same thing if you’re a military teacher that just graduated college and is working for verizon. you cant stack all 4.

Thanks. Sounds like Costco’s one is even better.

1 Like