Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

text me! 9097813640. i have one for 430/month

Will send you one tomorrow! Thanks!

Sent you a pm when you have a minute.

Hi,

I live in NorCal (94109) and I’m looking to lease a Trax with AWD. What is currently the best deal?

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

Can you fwd that message to me too? Looking for trucks and I’m in the same area as you. Interested in the MF/RV on Colorado, Sierra, Silverado with 24/10 or 36/10. Thanks!

Sorry yall i was assisting a fellow leasehackr yesterday evening. ill try to get back to everything now.

1 Like

If anyone in the Bay Area need’s a bonus tag vehicle before the end of the month we still have some available. Call/text/message me for info or a quote.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
The #1 Volume Chevy dealer in the bay Area

2 Likes

Hello,
12k and I have 2 leases currently.

Thank you!

If anybody needs a Chevy in the SoCal OC area I highly recommend talking to Trish (@chevysalesgirl) at Premier Chevy in Buena Park. 100% honest, no BS, professional transaction. We originally went in to get 1 Cruze, and ended up getting 2 last night. She helped our family out and got us what we needed at great price.

3 Likes

thanks Jason :smiley:

1 Like

Hi All!

Just a shout-out for chevysalesgirl and two thumbs up!

For the past 3 weeks I was chasing some fanciful idea of a $98 i3 or sub-$200 Volt. Maybe the Hopes-and-Dreams versions of those cars exist somewhere else in the space-time continuum. Maybe June? July? The ones powered by unicorn tears, right? Seeing those incredible deals posts really raised my hopes. (Yes, really) <- see what I did there?

Anyway!!!

So this past weekend, I leased a Volt LT from chevysalesgirl for $0 out-the-door and $266/mo (tax already included) for 10k/36mo. Everyone there was courteous, professional and knew their stuff. I’m quite happy with the deal I got. I was already a GM lease holder so got some loyalty discounts in addition to bonus tags to get the $266 monthly. The $0 out-the-door was the biggest deal for me.

Maybe you can wait till summer, but I also saw chevyphil mention something about 2017 Volt prices being the lowest they will be and the 2018s arriving soon.

Our whole family loves our new Volt!

2 Likes

Don’t you get a rebate from California on top of that?

he definitely does :slight_smile:

Hello

You have something like this? its a 10k dont think there is a down.

2017 Equinox FWD LS
Lease for ONLY $108* a month!*

$108/MONTH FOR 24 MONTHS. $0 DUE AT SIGNING
Expires on 04/26/2017

@chevysalesgirl WOW! Killing it! :smiley:

For those looking to have lease deals shipped, we’re in Houston, and we’ve shipped leases nationwide. We work with Enterprise and Element Fleet Solutions, so our driver/locate network is pretty vast.

Obviously if you are anywhere near SoCal, you need to go see this lady. Great content!

Best regards,

Randy

Walking in for one and leaving for two–that must have been a hell of a deal! Good to know; that’s the sort of thing most of us seem to be here for. Congratulations–my GF has had a Cruze since 2013 and it’s one of the best economy domestics I’ve experienced in terms of reliability and roadworthiness.

1 Like

Yep! $1500 check from CA for leasing a Volt. It will help pay for almost 6 months of our lease.

You can apply for your CVRP rebate the same day you get your car and before you get the license plates. CVRP needs only a copy of my lease and a copy of the temporary registration that they sticker to your front windshield. Also a copy of your drivers license.

For the green carpool stickers, however, you need your physical license plate number available to apply for those. Since I didn’t get custom plates, I will have to wait till I get mine in the mail.

Getting two Cruze’s wouldn’t have been possible without @chevysalesgirl We originally were looking at the Jetta S - very very basic transportation. Found out about the Cruze LT rebates and never looked back. Push button start, remote start, heated seats, back up cam, Bose stereo, sunroof just to name a few options, it was a no brainer compared to the more “higher payment” Jetta S. The 1.4t motor is surprisingly peppy. Solid little car for sure.

2 Likes

Well, I’m impressed. Haven’t seen the new Cruze yet, but sounds like a winner.

The new Cruze is a fine car but it’s not selling because it’s MSRP is too high compared to the competition and resale value of the old Cruze are so terrible people are buying those used and saving ten grand.