Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

hey scott… the difference is you do not pay sales tax on a lease in california. so based on your credit and rate at the time of the buyout, you also pay the tax on the remaining purchase.

i couldn’t tell you. every dealership is different and every salesperson and manager. so it really just depends who you get a hold of. i still have two white equinox LT at 185/month… let me give you my structure to compare to whoever you’re shopping…

NEW 2017 CHEVROLET EQUINOX FWD LT
MSRP: $29,640.00
Dealer discount - 3200
rebate - 5350 (1500 being competitive lease)
2.47% rate or .00102917
.66 residual on 10k miles
oc tax rate 8%
185/month incl tax
167 before tax

Any tips on how to get a local dealer to match this price? I got another NJ dealer to do $225 for same 10k/24months with nothing due, everything rolled into payment. How do you think that sounds?

sounds much closer! just depends how deep they go and how your state is taxed

Hi ChevySalesGirl .

I need a 24 month /10k lease on chevy cruze LT - No trade in / No Current Lease / No Farm Beaurau- What is the best i can get . I am in ZIp 14450. Dealers in this area seems dubios what they advertise is false…

i only have enough room to do like 2500 under MSRP on a cruze lease.

What shoul i be looking to pay for 24month/10k lease with GM one pay - what should i pay in full . … my situation is i dont know how long will i use car may … i may turn in 6 months … so need the lowest cost of total lease ---- is cruze the best to go with ?

Does this include 1500/- customer cash and supplier pricing /…

for chevrolet the lowest lease right now is a 2017 equinox LT unless you have a certificate. but i know our store and almost every store in socal is out of certificates.

1 Like

Dear @chevysalesgirl @ChevyPhil @Randy_Haddox1

Maybe you can help me out with this odd certificate I received in the mail the other day. So my current equinox AWD LT1 is up at either end of December or early January.

The certificate has 2 items on it. Chevy will cover up to 4 lease payments up to 2500. Plus take a cash allowance of 1500 towards a new Equinox/traverse. It does list out other cars and other allowances. It says in the details can be combined with other incentives but must take delivery by June 30.

So why would chevy offer me this too early??
My payments are under the 2500 but more than 4. Either I have to pay 2 to 3 months of payments for no reason which eats into the certificate savings. Why wouldn’t I get this when I am 4 months out and give me the 4 months to use… This would be amazing later on. Will they mail me something again? Or if I don’t use this I lose out… I can only lease an AWD and there are so few 17 left with it with not so great incentives this month.

the 18 equinox’s are trying to hit lots. i’m sure their marketing is not specific to every single current lessee. i haven’t seen anyone come through with a certificate yet but if you message to me i can try and investigate :smiling_imp:

@doomtoall81 I received one of those certificates for my Buick Enclave lease six months ahead of my end date. I then received a second one a couple of weeks ago at four months out. I went to go use it yesterday on the purchase of an Acadia and was told I could either use the certificate or take the 0% financing, but not both.

unfortunately when GM does big discount on vehicles they don’t couple with some programs/ certificates.

magic + homie hookup + good lease schedule + rebates = cheapness :slight_smile:

Too bad I can’t find any good deals in NYC or nearby

I need that extra homie hookup on a volt before the end of this month.:ok_hand:

1 Like

so i guess i got the green light on 2018 equinox too :smile:

NEW 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX FWD LS
MSRP: $26,655.00
discount - 2900
rebate - 2250 (includes competitive lease)
10k miles
.68 resid
24 month
mf .001
$0 out of pocket
$258/month incl tax

5 Likes

Nice meeting you yesterday and thank you for going the extra mile for my friend. They appreciate the service, transparent pricing and excellent communication. They are very happy with the 17 Tahoe, LT, midnight edition. Will definitely see you again in 15 months when my Cruze lease is up.

Ed

1 Like

What impact would GMS have on these prices … does it more than offset not having access to the competitive lease rebate?

i quote below GMS so its irrelevant to pricing