Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

the WT trim will get you the lowest lease price. some have upgraded screens and the interior is very similar but still considered WT trim versus LT

pps. after reading the rebates more. $500 IVC’s are not compatible with silverado LT, equinox LT, traverse LT, or sonic LT.

Go to Joann at Princeton Chevy. Deals aren’t as hot as they had been in the past

Hear, hear!
Chr(20).

2 Likes

I tried her after seeing your post in dealers to work with. Her deals are no where near as good as some on here. Sent my buddy to her and got a better deal locally and it still wasn’t great. 225 for equinox ls fwd with 500 due at signing. 15k year. Had competitor vehicle in household. 225 included tax nj 7%.

The chevy program is not nearly that good currently. The chevy dealer who I leased through called me up randomly yesterday and was like good news. You can pull ahead. Then gave me a quote around 300 for FWD. I laughed and said call me when there are real programs to consider.

1 Like

I’ve had the same conversation with our entire lease pull ahead list, except Silverado and Tahoe Customers.

The small car leases from 18-30 months ago were just so strong. GM Financial clearly is getting hammered on the residual values with those cars now coming back.

Hopefully they’ll stop being such nits going into the next quarter and try to help dealers move some volume.

who’s been able to score some deals using the $500 certificates?

pps i got 3 10k/24mo equinox LT msrp 29640 for $185/month incl tax.

includes competitive rebate
resid .66
mf 2.47/2400
Total lease 184x35
$0 on day of signing, first pmt in 30 days.

Thanks, what numbers are we talking about?

shoot me a pm. you’re in socal yeah?

Now only if you could replicate this deal for a Volt LT that would be awesome ! :slight_smile: Wishful thinking on my part?

honestly it just depends! i was able to get someone a killlller deal the other night with IVC tags because it was a dead slow day and they wanted to get something out. everyone snoozes or doesn’t come in waiting for the right price when realistically the best negotiation is being in person ready to go and just locked on a price. the game has changed. i miss bonus tags… so much easier.

Is this for the AWD? Thanks.

for fwd…

Leases seem weak this month…

it’s just using the IVC tags. i can hook people up with tags, but only to like same-day buyers or people that show up. it’s impossible to quote with a tag and then not be able to come through with the tag.

for instance, i got one blue volt tomorrow i can do with one 500 tag and a competitive lease if someone really wanted to come through on it. it’ll be 228+tax on a 10k for 35 payments.

@chevysalesgirl Can you PM me what it would be with 15k?

1 Like

Agree with you somewhat but my experience has been different. When they have a good sales day at the dealership then it doesn’t matter if you are present there ready to go and locked on a price - sometimes they won’t budge to make the deal.

I can PM you my contact info and if you have a slow day and want to move inventory with a killer deal on Volt maybe you could let me know? I can buy same day - have excellent credit 800+ with pre-approval letter from my credit union.