Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

If there’s a broker or sales person who can make this happen in SoFlo, I would use them.

1 Like

you’d be surprised how many people i’ll explain the world to and then they go buy it somewhere else. lol rude. i save people an average of 5k off the bat of rebates and discounts and the time invested sharing all the inside scoop of a good deal they didnt even know they could get then they take that info and shop me or squeeze me lower. it’s all good. i’m glad the people outside of socal are getting good deals too.

1 Like

but anywho! Doing negative $3,000 on any bolt, volt, or silverado lease any MSRP tomorrow only! then i’m going to the parker river float for 3 days soooo i’m not responding to anyone over the weekend.

1 Like

What would that mean for a lease on a Volt Premier with adaptive cruise control?

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl

Also interested in what that means on a volt @ 15k/year

shoot me a PM :slight_smile: need zips/current lease/ etc etc

Can you give me quick numbers for volt/bolt at 36/15? Premier model preferred

92805 and currently have a ford electric lease

Pm’d 20 characters…

Hey @chevysalesgirl! Thanks for being so helpful with everyone else on this forum. I’ve been following it for quite some time but just have never had a need to post.

Wife and I are looking to lease a '17 Cruze LT. Got one quote…then got another quote for much lower, but I feel based on what others have got with their cruzes, I could go lower. But maybe being in Michigan, maybe not…?

Any chance you’d be willing to help out? I’ve got the latest quote with all the details. Thanks! Much appreciated!

sure no problem. shoot me a DM, i have a little bit of time in the morning to review. Cruze LT leases are not that great right now so depends where you’re at with it.

1 Like

Just sent you a PM for a silverado lease!

for sure. i sent out several volt/bolt quotes. i’m getting out of town and i’m not going to have much reception. i told my coworker josh banda about the -3k lease deals if anyone wants to roll up on one while i’m gone. volt leases require competitive lease. bolts do not.

Looking for any good Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon v6 leases, Can you help?

@chevysalesgirl is there any sub $100 deals you could get me? I am in texas

she only makes so cal deals she posted someone in texas that can help you @Randy_Haddox1

Thank you @pacheco25, @Randy_Haddox1 could you help me with any chevy lease in 100 range 0down. I am in Dfw

Hey there. There are no leases that would get there for Texas residents on chevy, unless you have massive rebates that you qualify for or trade equity.

Whats the minimum lease on 0 down? Is there bonus tags you have currently?

What vehicle works best for you Gokul? If you’re currently leasing, what vehicle is it? Are you a supplier employee, educator, or military member?

This info will help me to determine your best route toward your goal on a chevrolet.

Anyone in NYC/NJ area that can help with Chevy. I am in NJ. Have a competitor vehicle in household (Mazda).