Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

@chevysalesgirl been trying to get some traction with dealers locally (Las Vegas) but no luck. Do you sell to out of state if I come pick up the vehicle? And if so what would a lease on a z71 Colorado look like? I would qualify for military and competitive lease. Thabks.

use truecar.comā€¦

if youre ever in CA iā€™ll hook you up as well.

@Randy_Haddox1 STK# 180037
@chevysalesgirl 2GNAXMEV0J6146944

Sorry truecar doesnā€™t show, tag, doc, tax, aqu, etc.
Donā€™t have to quote me a negative, just ball park please.

its over 300 on a 10k with no money down

1 Like

butā€¦ iā€™m in socal and i got 2k negative on 2017s. i havenā€™t got a structure for 18s yet. and randy is in texas and they pay tax on the entire msrp i believe.

I can be in CA for a deal.

I mean $300 is my limit with a few bucks down. What do you mean 2k neg. Like 2k under invoice?

2k under cost not invoice.

@chevysalesgirl - do you have any equinoxā€™s in AWD? If so, can I get a quote without comp lease? I am located in Orange County. Thanks!

hey there. i only have fwd in stock. 18s coming in*

They stopped making AWD 17 equinox

1 Like

Wrong thread. ā€¦ 20 characters

@chevysalesgirl any Equinox with the Tag left?

There are no tags this month. Only certificatesā€¦

1 Like

@doomtoall81 Thank you. Those certificates replaced the tags. So it is dealers choice for the certificates? @chevysalesgirl The pricing on the Equinox is that after or before the certificates?

chevysalesgirl22h
"i didnā€™t include any icv tags in my pricing. not every dealership will use them and not everyone buys from me so i can only use tags for my customers. other dealerships its up to them."

the quote is for all available rebates including competitive lease but does not include ICVs as mentioned above. All available rebates are in the thread.

1 Like

yeah. iā€™m not going to quote anyone with certificates. i can sell at this price without them. i canā€™t guarantee another dealer will honor a certificate so i cant quote like that. same thing like i dont know how many i will have so i cant quote with it until i have someone serious ready to buy. but i believe i have at least 500 per lease available. but it just depends who gets to it first.

Equinox LT 30640
$0 out of pocket.
$199/month incl tax
10k 24 months
competitive lease rebate

2018 or 2017? I have a current GM lease. TIA

thatā€™s for a 2017 eq with leather & black wheels. current gm lease is only 500 versus 1500. so itā€™s thousand dollar difference.