Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

DYK are these certificates standard for everyone, do dollar amounts vary per person, is it per VIN, etc.?

the certificates are down here too. itā€™s the same shit as a bonus tag essentially. limited number. limited amount. used for any car though, itā€™s not tied to a VIN.

Wait are you telling me that Corporate are the slimeballs who keep changing all the certificates and dollar amounts and rules ā€¦ and NOT the salespeople? :slight_smile: /s

itā€™s actually better because then you donā€™t have to get a lime green cruze to get a bonus tag. itā€™s applicable to almost any car. just limited quantities so ya snooze ya lose!

Well now I canā€™t point fingers at anyone for being slimyā€¦

You tell those old grouchies at corporate to bring back my Asian Conquest rebate!

1 Like

Hey Chevy Girl. Weā€™re about to run an ad this month here in Houston on Texas Edition Trucks. Basically weā€™re running .9% of MSRP on these trucks with just first payment for 39/mo 10k miles, for qualified buyers.

Message me if you want more details.

Great job youā€™re doing here! GM financial has made leasing a little bit tougher this month. Wish we could have a two year anniversary of the 39$/mo Cruze lease!

Randy @ Mac Haik

1 Like

My brother in law is looking for another chevy leaseā€¦he just picked up a 2017 Equinox and was looking at the Malibu or Silverado or another good RV lease.

EDIT: In Houston Texas of course

1 Like

Hey houbmw. The Silverado Lease on Texas Editions is pretty strong this month if heā€™s well qualified. High Countryā€™s and z71 LTZā€™s are tough leases right now.

Let me know a vin or MSRP and Iā€™ll work up a number real quick.

I must be crazy, but how do I find the Texas editions in inventory? I went to machaikchevy.com and found 338 2017 Silverados, but all are High Countrys, Z71 and LTZā€™sā€¦am I looking for LT models? A search result for Texas Edition resulted in zero found.

Help please lol.

Thanks

haha i like your style. we donā€™t do any texas editions here. we do allstar edition on almost all the rados. is that crew or dc?

Haha! Our site is pretty bad. Driving Force is stealllling money. Anyway, you can look at the side fender of the door and you may find the Texas Edition symbol.

Basically, if he knows the options and colors he wants, Iā€™ll narrow down a stock number for ya.

Either. Just has to have the % tag money on it. What are they running in your part of the world? 17% of All-Stars?

1 Like

lol i donā€™t think thatā€™s coming back any time in the next 5 years.

yep 17% on purchase. but the leases are still meh on crew cab

RE: cruze deal. Ha right? I actually stumbled on it refusing to let a ā€œToyota is cheaperā€ customer leave until I figured something out. Led to us clearing our entire cruze inventory in two months lol. I swear we did 40 employee deals on 2yr one pays on cruze LS.

The Pull Ahead Manifest is littered with these clients now. Donā€™t know what to tell them when they come back!

yeah we wiped out our cruze inventory too. i think i sold like 15 of them just myself in march.

1 Like

3GCPCREH7HG289183

and

1GCPCREC8HF132624

Thank You!!

1GCPCREC8HF132624 429$/mo 39/10

3GCā€¦ wasnā€™t Texas Editionā€¦

Thank you for the prompt responseā€¦Ill keep him posted

:+1:

Of course. Takes no time at all to run it. The 1LT residual is 3pts less than the 1LZ across the board, so the payment/MSRP percentage will always be a little bigger.

Just keep in mind it is for well qualified buyers.