Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

what is the incentive breakdown on the $3850 for the 2017?

1500 comp lease
750 select incremental
1600 gm fin support

W[quote=ā€œchevysalesgirl, post:506, topic:11739, full:trueā€]
339 on a 10k msrp 38295
[/quote]

what is the incentive breakdown on this one? MSRP is 1k lower than other Bolt (39,295). Does it not have comfort package or something?

driver confidence and comfort

itā€™s the same 3500 rebate. everything literally exactly the same as last month.

Chevysalesgirl,
Can you run some numbers for me for a Full Size Truck with Bucket seats and Crew Cab Trim. Thanks!

the msrp ranges in 20k of options. i need something more specific and a zip code.

Do you have the current MF and residual for 2017 Cruze LT 24/10 - 36/10? Socal. TIA

Zip code 85250. Full size truck, bucket seats, crew cab, 4x4.

do me a favor. iā€™m setting up my month here. can you find the truck you want, give me the vin and if you have a current lease and ill let you know what area it should be at.

same as last month. ā€¦

@chevyphil do yall already have certs? i donā€™t have any on my vins. not sure if its a norcal thing or what.

Chevy, I would love to do a deal with you, my criteria is pretty simple. Do you have a website or lot where I can view the inventory to give a specific vehicle/model.

iā€™m in socal. youā€™re buying in phoenix area yeah?

Yes, will gladly drive out there given the right circumstances.

could you please quote Stock number H1599477.

thank you

So I called a dealer that wanted me to call him so he can tag the vehicle for June but now he tells me that they did away with Bonus Tags? Is that true? He said they are now doing something called IVC for certain cars and these certificates can be used 2 per lease. Anyone hear of this? I am waiting for a call back to get my price quote.

1 Like

Just to add to my previous post ^ ā€¦ It looks like no Bonus Tags for Cruzes. This is a deal I saw with this IVC offer. First no more Farm discount and now they took away Select Model incentive! :rage:

yea I have them. $500 each. Not sure if itā€™s nor cal only. I guess I shouldnā€™t have posted it, I just messed up the market lol. For myself too when they run out. Iā€™m taking it down tomorrow when we run out.

its almost like weā€™ve been saying to strike while the iron is hot and waiting and waiting for better isnā€™t always the best policy. lol