Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

will finish up the sheet for April shortly.

please message me directly here or email twohler@premierautomotive.com

no onepays are posted, those i have to do one by one.
please don’t share or screenshot.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Bolt and Tahoe look pretty decent

Bolt EV deal in the works. have to push 12 units this month. will post soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now we’re talking!

1 Like

2 Likes

How are deals on Silverados this month??

1 Like

deal no longer available.

any color MSRP 44790

ZERO DOWN, ZERO DRIVEOFF w/ any supplier. 7.7% tax. 10k miles. (no supplier +$25/month)
w/ sierra/silverado lease loyalty - $375 incl tax
w/ non-gm lease - $392 incl tax
w/ lease loyalty any gm car - $415 incl tax

deal no longer available.

3 Likes

As I understand it, to get the $1500 Charge Ready Home Installation Rebate you had to have applied by February 29, 2019. Customers who have not begun enrollment in TOU-EV-1 are not eligible for the increased rebate.

However every SCE customer is eligible for a $500 rebate if they switch to a time-of-use electric plan. You’ll get cheap(er) rates charging overnight.

Also nearly everyone is eligible for the $1000 SCE EV rebate on a new Bolt.

i updated it, that was a typo. you’re right, they ended the second meter program.
also, for those that buy pre-owned cars or lease takeover with edison, you can still qualify for the rebate as long as it’s part of the qualified list of EVs

https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/eligible-carpool-sticker-list

You left off one scenario :slight_smile: What’s the one pay lease for no current lease and any supplier ?

1 Like

+$500 no current lease in name/household :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you. This is a great deal on Bolt.

1 Like

Is there a Grad discount? I looked on Chevy.com but can’t figure out how it works…

gmcollegediscount.com grad within 2 years or currently enrolled

can you stack that with supplier?

i refer to supplier as any of the discount programs, not stackable, only 1 code works

gmsupplierdiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com

on most non-electric cars, there’s extra CCR for https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/ employers

1 Like

Oh, now i get it! Thanks!

1 Like

for all those that have been asking in Norcal, i’m working on getting a shipping company that I can work with. 9/10 its cheaper to fly and sign but i’ll see what i can put together.