Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

i have several 2019s, no 2018s. I have one white premier coming in dealer trade without adaptive cruise.
Been trying to get back to everyone and scheduling deliveries. Will be putting together 2019 deal.

deal no longer available.

Oh yeah I drove to norcal for a business trip and my drive back was delayed 3 hrs due to supercharger congestionā€¦ Hotel didnā€™t have a charger eitherā€¦ Go figure lol

this is an interesting. VW getting penalized on cheating emissions will help fund the grid lol

needs current lease, oc tax 7.75%
2200 total down
300 incl tax on 36/10
312 incl tax on 36/12
334 incl tax on 36/15

onepay
11400 on 10k
11800 on 12k
12600 on 15k

On the 2019 Volt you have updated screens for driver center and center touch screen. Regen breaking is stronger. On the ones I have in stock they all have the new power package and LT driver confidence.

• BLACK BOWTIE (DEALER INSTALLED)
  • BOSE PREMIUM 8 SPEAKER AUDIO

POWER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE

• LEATHER WRAP STEERING WHEEL INCLUDES AUTO HEATED STEERING WHEEL
  • SEATS, LEATHER-APPOINTED
  • LEATHER TRIMMED SHIFT KNOB
  • DRIVER & FRONT PASSENGER HEATED SEATS
  • MIRRORS OUTSIDE HEATED, POWER ADJUSTABLE, MANUAL FOLDING
  • SEAT ADJUSTER, DRIVER 6-WAY POWER
  • POWER LUMBAR, DRIVER SEAT

LT DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE

• LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
  • REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
  • REAR PARK ASSIST
2 Likes

will have to get back to everyone tomorrow. didnā€™t realize jury duty is an all day thing :neutral_face:

if youre looking for 2018 bolt ev LT, theyre going fast. please let me know as i still have cars i can trade

Hi Trish, whatā€™s your policy on dealer trades? Iā€™ve been checking the website regularly and Iā€™m looking for an Equinox Premier, but base premier w/o any options. If other dealers have it, can you get it for us?

Thanks!

yeah i can pull from other dealers.

update. got picked for jury duty that goes through friday sooo any appointments will need to be done at night or deliveries :disappointed:

2 Likes

So you didnt go in with ā€œthe accused is always guilty, even if they arent, growling at the defense attorneyā€ shtick? Or the, ā€œmy LH clients are too important for me to sit here for 3 days and miss work?ā€ :wink:

1 Like

lol :joy::joy: thats what my boss said. i tried it all. :woman_facepalming:t3:

its tough on work schedule but you should be a good juror from what we see. good luck.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for a Bolt EV, driving ~6k / yr, what kind of deal do you have at this moment?

still on jury duty. hoping itll be done before Friday. i see all the emails and texts but get like no reception here. also i live in LA county so im in DTLA for it so takes me a couple hours to get into work at 7pm then we close.

i posted some deals already above ^^^ for quotes email twohler@premierautomotive.com

Just find him guilty, already lol

3 Likes

case was dismissed :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

just to update everyone.

my 2019 Volts are moving quickly as I only have 3 with leather/bose/blindezone for now.
only two black Bolt EV LTs. Everything else in LT I have to trade for.
I have 5 Bolt EV premiers in black, white, 2 silver, and 1 nightfall

temporary halt to equinox deals until the GSM gives me the green light again.

focusing on the electrics for now. dealer trades, etc while 2018 are still out there

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

At least you werenā€™t sequestered!

1 Like

guess itā€™s almost time to move into 2019 Bolt EVs.

3650 total down. (2500 CVRP, 450 Edison,) LA tax is higher.
286 incl tax on 10k
297 incl tax on 12k
320 incl tax on 15k

onepay
needs current lease, 7.75% tax
12000 on 10k
12500 on 12k
13400 on 15k

Iā€™m sure you already know, but Iā€™ll say it anyway. Trish is the absolute BEST.

In April Trish traded with another dealer for my wifeā€™s lease and came in almost $100 under her posted price. Sheā€™s worth the drive.

Since she was out of 2018 Volts, I spent the weekend with the two North San Diego county dealers. Iā€™m not sure which was worse. I get that itā€™s a business but dishonesty is deal breaker.

Endorsement over.

2 Likes