Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

on the onepay vs monthly questions… no matter which way you slice it, total lease cost will be cheaper on onepay than monthly. average savings of $1500 depending on the car or options by paying it all upfront.
Volt onepays range from 7500-10,000 on LT depending on options. Bolt EV onepay range from 12,000-16000 depending on options.

silver cloth and leather satin on the ground :smile:
Trish
text 9097813640
twohler@premierautomotive.com

Hi Tricia,

Can you stack comp lease with GMS?

yes they stack… 202020

That’s what I thought. Dealer here in GA said it doesn’t. Figured I’d confirm with the pro.

it’s probably not as common to use there. they have to know how to redeem the code.

just got these two as of now.

1G1RC6S58JU155263 black on black leather with bose & driver confidence
1G1RC6S56JU154838 silver on black cloth with heated seats & leather wrap steering wheel

Trish

i will be here today - friday, off sat/sun.:smile:

Look at you getting a weekend off! You’ve officially made it!

2 Likes

@chevysalesgirl How’s the Bolt EV inventory situation in your neck of the woods? Or CA in general?

1 Like

i have a lot of LT’s but not a lot of premiers in stock. mainly premiers are selling lately.

apparently i have to go fishing in dana point for 9 hours this weekend :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Thanks Trish for an easy process today! Turned in my 2016 Volt LT end of lease for 2018 Volt Premier with minimal increase in payments.

I had been on the fence for a couple of months and Trish kept humoring me, providing me with the latest pricing any time I asked. Had an inspection done on my 2016 and once I got a fairly clean report, I emailed her last night with exactly what I wanted and by noon today she had it in detail. Pricing was exactly what she posted on here.

Now, if only the dealership could join this century and get rid of the “triplicate” documents and the dot matrix printers, they’d actually prove the are commited to technology, but we know that’s beyond Trish’s control.

4 Likes

Isn’t she a blessing? haha I think the dot matrix is universal so it’ll take some time before they implement a new standard.

1 Like

[quote=“chevysalesgirl, post:3828, topic:11739”]
1G1RC6S58JU155263 it doesn’t say it has bose system on the specifications

nevermind lol im blind. how much does that one come out too

1 Like

If only there was an available off the shelf standard that is used by 99.5% of businesses. Like laser printers and electronic signatures?

But yea, I know it’s the same across a lot of dealerships, but if they want to prove the franchise dealership model is still relevant, they can’t keep selling with early 90s technology.

I’m going to say definitely yes!. Picked up a brand spanking new 2018 Chevy Volt from Tricia last night!

I spent more time in Cali traffic than I did at the dealership.

Finance office took about 7 minutes, and that was it. The Finance manager already had “declined” on the insurance BS offer dealerships usually push, with a spot for my initial. Never had that happen before! It was refreshing. The price Tricia quoted me over pm’s here, was the exact price that I paid when I got there. No haggle, no switcharoo, no nonsense.

I got a smokin’ deal on the exact car I wanted, and a price I know is bottom dollar. I feel very lucky to have found both this site and Miss @chevysalesgirl!

Thanks Tricia!

2 Likes

Which one leases better? Suburban or Tahoe?

i’ll never forget the time our virtual BDC called asking for Mr. Jesus Cookes :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

i heard that some stores have implemented tablets that you can pick warranties and such in one click. but probably a fraud thing? since most deals are bad credit or somewhat questionable.

1G1RC6S58JU155263

PCQ: Premium Trim Package
PDB: Convenience Package
UQA: Bose Premium 8-Speaker System
V7Z: Driver Confidence LT Package