Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

updated with exacts ^^^

these are my last of the LTsā€¦ everything else by dealer trade.

white one has driver confidence, bose, leather
black has bose and heated cloth
green mist i have in leather/bose and in cloth/heated/bose
red is unwound unit, driver confidence, bose, leather
& black with blackpack cloth

2 Likes

I contacted Chevysalesgirl about the Volt deals she posted. She gave me a great quote (not a ā€œUnicornā€ deal) despite the fact that I didnā€™t have a GM Lease or Supplier discount, but I was able to use a GM Educator Discount to my advantage. The quote couldnā€™t be beat - I tried dealers in San diego and they couldnā€™t come close. She made the transaction and delivery quick, easy and painless. If youā€™re considering a Chevy and you are anywhere in So Cal, contact her first.

5 Likes

thanks a bunch @rossky :sunglasses::palm_tree::ocean:

1 Like

hi Trish, looks like a one-pay on that 1LT Traverse puts it just under 1%ā€¦ how bad are the deals on the redline and high country ?

the redline and high country are just limited inventory. i can go to supplier with a legit code. are you referring to two year onepay on a redline or high country?

Thanks for the quick response Trish. Iā€™m in the market for a 3 row suv(prefer unibody) within the next 4 months and hadnā€™t given much thought to the traverse as I know itā€™s all new and the program wasnā€™t good. This and the Durango are the most appealing. For a traverse, at minimum Iā€™d want the trim with leather seats. Is the 24 month program currently the sweet spot?

1 Like

24/36 is both okay. i just didnt have flexibility on it before, but the programs/rv/low rates is good.

trying to circle back to everyone. iā€™m working on a ton of dealer trades, so i need to have color and specs locked down before i start calling stores and picking up cars. i have a list of everyoneā€™s cars and wants. except white. itā€™s like impossible to get white.

White, totally gonna need the white :nerd_face:

1 Like

haha they both found good homes. after spending all summer getting in and out of cars, you canā€™t tell what color it is when itā€™s 1000 degrees either way.

1 Like

Hi, new to this site! I am looking to lease a Chevy Bolt (preferably in grey and higher mileage) very soon. Any thing good in the So Cal/ LA area?

welcome welcome. apologies for the delay as iā€™m running circles around CA today. high mileage like 15k or higher? anything over 15k is prepaid 20cpm.

Hi Trish, Other Chevy Bolt customer. Iā€™m looking for a new lease 2018 Chevy Bolt LT / Comfort & Conv pacakge, Driver Confidence package, DC fast charging, Black or White, 36/12k in Orange County. End of the month group specials?

Hi! 36/12k would workā€¦

1 Like

@redbox714 @merica

email twohler@premierautomotive.com
iā€™ll circle back tomorrow.

my fountain of good deals is shut off except for 6 more electrics. after that iā€™m done for the month.

That kind of sucks for you. Off to Maui once you sell the remaining 6? You deserve it.
When you say electrics, do you mean Bolts only or Bā€™s & Vā€™s? Still need to get a car.
Is the Bolt deal half way good?

maui sounds nice but a costco freezer section sounds just as nice. :yum::rofl: everything since is for the bosses to hit their numbers. bolt evā€™s and volts.
the bolt really hasnā€™t changed since february. i donā€™t know if thereā€™s anything better on the horizon, they never tell us so thereā€™s no way to know.

Sent you an email. let me know your numbers on the bolt.

iā€™m responding to everyone right now. :smile: