Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I thought that would probably be the case. Do you know if GM Buypower rewards can be applied towards a US Bank or other third party lease, or does it have to be through GMF? I was told by their customer service on the phone that they could be used and that the financing doesn’t matter, but I just want to be sure about that.

only time you can’t use the points if for employee and employee friends purchases and they do not stack with any supplier discount program.
earned points are good towards any purchase or lease outside that. “bonus amounts” may vary by VIN and there’s like several different GM cards with different point amounts.

sirs and ma’ams.
i won’t know july numbers until july. chevy month ends july 2nd. so i actually won’t know july’s numbers until july 3rd. :rofl::metal::neutral_face:

1 Like

How has past july 4th deals been? in Chicago area, the June deals are very ordinary, if any, so hoping for a good July for a RED volt with Confidence Package 1.

there is absolutely no pattern to follow. it fluctuates every month. holidays month are 50/50 better.

any deals on corvettes currently?

not sure of the lease deals, but there’s a thread on here of someone getting one this month.
i only have 2017 and 2019 which don’t have lease support and a 2018 z06 that doesn’t have lease support. only 2018 GS and stingray can be leased through GMF. havent explored us bank or ally but i heard theyre better then gmf this month.

Those seems like decent (not great, but decent) deals on the EVs, where I have been tracking prices vs. our company spreadsheet, thank you for your efforts!

1 Like

lol. i’ve been selling from san francisco to san diego so must be something right! yeah i try to keep some of the deals generalized because people will just walk off with my numbers. only those i work with once we get down to it find the magical discounts. :moneybag: :rainbow: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I have a trusted friend in Orange County who is willing to co sign with me for Volt LT Red with Confidence Package 1. I am in the chicago area. Is it possible to make it happen?

my main concern is registering the car in california to a CA address. any relocation of the vehicle and whatnot outside of how i register the car here and sell the car here is between you and GM.

any dealer trades i have to lock up by today. volt pricing ends on Monday. :rofl:

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

still pushing all the volts out. i feel like oprah with volts this month. this is my last regular leather bose one.

$0 driveoff, $0 down. oc tax 7.75, supplier discount, current lease
270 incl tax on 36/10
281 incl tax on 36/12
302 incl tax on 36/15

8100 onepay 10K
8500 onepay 12K
9300 onepay 15K

check your employer - https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com

1 Like

via GIPHY

lmao was going to photoshop the everyone gets a car meme

3 Likes

i’ve been informed that i can only do one more electric deal tomorrow and everyone else i have to help sunday or monday. rebates end 7/2 but we already hit the store number this month so my fountain is shut off. i’ll be here over the weekend to answer any questions though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big thanks to @chevysalesgirl for helping me from afar!! It was awesome to work with someone who was so transparent from the get go, very refreshing.

2 Likes

happy July everyone :sunglasses: we have today and tomorrow to wrap up any Volt pricing that was sent out this month.
Chevy never tells us next month numbers early so I won’t know if it gets higher or lower on July 3rd. I’ll be in both days to wrap up the end of the Chevy month and begin this month.
Trish

i have two in satin steel, one in white, and one in black. LT w/ bose, heated seats, cloth.

$0 driveoff, $0 down. oc tax 7.75, supplier discount, current lease
255 incl tax on 36/10
266 incl tax on 36/12
287 incl tax on 36/15

7500 onepay 10k
7900 onepay 12k
8700 onepay 15k

1 Like

the boss wants me to blow out all the Volts and Bolts I can today. i’ll be here til 9pm. :rofl: