Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Yea, no need to try and make her look bad. She did say she would be out of town. And yes, it was easier for you to get the deal because you took Trish’s numbers to the other dealer. She has been nothing but helpful in many ways on this forum and she always shoots straight. I am glad she took her time off and sad to see that you couldn’t wait another day.

Anyway, I doubt she will miss one deal from you as there are many others here willing to give her their business. Sounds like she probably dodged the possibility of getting a bad survey from you in any case.

Se still has my vote! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

it happpppens :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3: next!

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey @chevysalesgirl, thanks for delivering my Volt 1 hr away today! Was worth waiting 2 days!

Signed,
Repeat Customer

8 Likes

youre my favorite haha :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

So what is new with the Silverados? I am looking for a 4x4

9k in rebate. about 5k in discount depending on the truck. i got this down to about 35k before fees. 1k of the rebate is financing w/ gm financial.

With half the year almost done- you go girl!

1 Like

Question that may already be in the thread –– if I work for a company in the supplier system, do I just need to tell a sales rep?

you need to register for the gmsupplierdiscount.com
create an authorization number
give that to your salesperson along with proof, badge, ids, paystubs, enrollment, certificates, transcripts, etc.

Is the college discount similar to the supplier discount?

these are all the same thing.

gmsupplierdiscount.com - employers, large corps - ups, disney, boeing, symantec, at&t etc
gmeducatordiscount.com - the only one that doesnt have to be primary signer, educator can sponsor spouse/kids
gmcollegediscount.com - must be in school or grad within two years, must be primary signed on contracts
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com

i’m starting to run low on lower MSRP volts and it’ll get more difficult to trade as the month goes on. pleaseee let me know what i can trade for now and i’ve finally got some time freed up to bring contracts out. i’ll be out tomorrow and in all weekend.
Trish
please text - 9097813640
twohler@premierautomotive.com

zero driveoff 282 incl tax
onepay. 8460 w/ oc tax 7.75%, current lease, and supplier discount
black leather w/
Charge Port Illumination
Premium Trim Package
Convenience Package
Driver Confidence LT Package
All Weather Cargo Mat
Cargo Net

Hey, first time getting a lease and was wondering if someone could let me know if this is a good deal. I negotiated with a few dealers in my area today and was quoted 350/month otd w/2k down, 36 months 10k miles/year. This is for a 2018 blue metallic Volt premier with adaptive cruise control and navigation, all weather floor mats and cargo net. My minimum requirements were the color and adaptive cruise control but I don’t mind the extra options

Does the GM employee discount (through family) have a significant effect on any of your deals?

what region are you?

yes it does :call_me_hand:t2: but we triple quad check it to make sure its legit. :slight_smile:

NorCal bay area . Though I may move to SoCal in 3-4 year so hopefully the lease makes sense

1 Like

biggest thing is the miles but the lease will be over in 3 years so you may be good if you keep your normal drive.