Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

20% off is only valid on purchases. Very clear in the fine print on Chevy’s website

Looking for a Cruze LT Automatic with seat warmer and blind spot crash protection - Sedan . I am in 08816, NJ. Looking for 36/12K. My current 2016 Chevy Cruz deal is expiring in 3 months. In additio, I have 2 more Chevy Lease in house. Currently Total of 3 Chevy Lease. I have GM Card Bonus Earning of $2000 that I will use as down payment. Last Year, I lease another 2017 Chevy LT with the following incentive bonuses

Incentive 3 CCR Bonus Tag/50 for $1225 (XAA)
Loyalty bonus of $2000 (KMY KOW)
GM Card Earning $2000 (KIL)
First Payment Waiver Rebate

Let me know what is the best lease price.

Thanks,

One more thing. I only have 15000 Miles on my 2016 Chevy Cruz LS that I am planning to swap as lease is expiring in 3 months. Let me know if I can get some value for these unused mileage.

Looking for a Cruze LT Automatic with seat warmer and blind spot crash protection - Sedan . I am in 08816, NJ. Looking for 36/12K. My current 2016 Chevy Cruz deal is expiring in 3 months. In additio, I have 2 more Chevy Lease in house. Currently Total of 3 Chevy Lease. I have GM Card Bonus Earning of $2000 that I will use as down payment. Last Year, I lease another 2017 Chevy LT with the following incentive bonuses

Incentive 3 CCR Bonus Tag/50 for $1225 (XAA)
Loyalty bonus of $2000 (KMY KOW)
GM Card Earning $2000 (KIL)
First Payment Waiver Rebate

Let me know what is the best lease price.

Thanks,

All of the dealers you just tagged are in completely different parts of the country and do not lease out of state. You need to read on here a lot because you clearly haven’t and thus do not know how the forum works

2 Likes

Almost certain that there is no equity to be had for that Cruze. Just be glad you got to lease it for dirt cheap, turn it in, and move on to something nicer!

1 Like

Outside of raising your KBB value a buck or 2, you’re not getting anything for your unused mileage.

1 Like

through all the holidays ive been here, it’s never changed.

any contract & car deliveries have to be done before memorial day weekend. end of the month will be too crazy.
thanks!
twohler@premierautomotive.com

truth in the matter is… deals are better when it’s slow than when it’s a holiday. this past week has been fire for everyone i’ve worked with. :fire::fire::fire:

any color 34555 msrp
oc tax 7.75% and all fees included.
must have current lease, gm or non-gm in household.
2k down. 250 incl tax on 36/10k
onepay with current lease, oc tax, and supplier discount $9,000 including everything. 36/10k
$27,855 with lease loyalty purchase before tax, - $1000 for competitive.

any color 38520
must have current lease, gm or non-gm in household.
2500 down. 345 incl tax on 36/10k
onepay with current lease, oc tax, and supplier discount $12,900 including everything. 36/10k

$4,470 onepay
oc tax 7.75% and all fees included. must have competitive lessee.

older unit
must have lease loyalty, competitive add $15 to monthly
3000 down. 557 incl tax on 36/10k

must have lease loyalty, competitive add $15 to monthly
1500 down. 300 incl tax on 36/10k

1 Like

had to pull my pricing down again. UGH. if you have the old link, i changed it again. please tell whoever you share it with to not go to a dealer and use that as leverage. esp my own store :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

taking an extra 500 off most deals this weekend.
Trish - please text 9097813640
twohler@premierautomotive.com

2 Likes

Princeton Chevy is no more. They sold it to Ciocca and move out to Virginia.

Joaane I know use to work at Princeton Chevy retired and not working there anymore. She sod me three chevy.

BoardwalkNJ, I want to know what tag bonus mean? I remember, Princeton Chevy Manager use to Tag cars to get extra discount. How you find out how many tag cars dealer have etc. I need to learn more

Thanks,

That reply is from almost a year ago. You really need to look at dates and read some more to get a clue of how the forum works before you post again.

2 Likes

extra CCR $500 went to malibu LT, double cab silverado, and trax LT.

deal is no longer available.

Wow, Camaro’s lease for dog shit! Horrible numbers.

Yeah, it’s not something trish can do much about. I’m sure either the MF or RV (maybe both) are just bad. It’s probably listed because people likely inquire about it so often.

yeah. all my camaros are discounted like 4k with buy rate and max rebates. it’s just how it is. the biggest thing when i post my numbers i don’t do 5k down + driveoffs and little payment so everything looks higher period since most advertising is large down, driveoffs, imaginary fees, and mini payment plus tax.

1 Like

does loyalty work? 20202020

does loyalty work for which car?