Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

4580 onepay 24/10 with oc tax 7.75% and current non-gm lease.

Youā€™re killing me Smalls. After GM Card that would be under $100/mo for meā€¦

edit: no non-GM lease for me, misread. Ok, now I feel better about not being in the position to move right now. :slight_smile:

thereā€™s lease loyalty rebates :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hate it when the dealers sites choose not to make the Window Sticker available.

is it a choice? iā€™ll tell my web guy to fix it. never knew why it didnā€™t show up??

i just go to options under specifications on the site

How much to move up to Premium edition with 15k per year? What would I need to put down to get payments under 300.00 tax inc? or how much would 2000 knock off the monthly cost.

@kabcpab this threads been going for some time so i notice some old pricing is on here, but itā€™s the only way to reach without thread bombing everyone.

this is what i keep current. every 1k down on 36m lower payments roughly ~$30/month

i havenā€™t updated anything on there though with flexcash since itā€™s only for 6 cars.

First 6 cars or specific cars for flex cash?

1 Like

itā€™s first come first serve on any trim in-stock or dealer traded Bolt EV or Volt. i have 6 cars with flexcash i can use. problem is, flexcash goes quick because they use it on floor deals too so i have to get them out like ASAP before it gets used up.

Gotcha, thanks for the info

1 Like

Sorry, what is flex cash?

extra rebate money that floats around once every millennium when itā€™s slow. that runs out.

so all that said (Flex Cash, etc.) Whatā€™s it going to take to get the car I want and at what price?

a dealer willing to do $3,000 in flexcashā€¦ which itā€™s literally impossible on a lease.

@chevysalesgirl are you saying Equinox LS OnePay lease will work out to under $100/ month? I saw a comment but not sure what it referred to because thereā€™s conversation about bolt and Equinox in the thread

for those that have the GM credit card, they got mailers for 3k in rebates on any new purchase. when applied to onepays, itā€™s a straight 3k discount.

just looked closer in colorado and equinox deals. some of the stackable cash ends 5/14 as well!

Oh man, looks like I missed out a big opportunity. Iā€™ve been looking to repeat a low onepay lease like my current Chevy Cruze premier of 24k miles over 24 months for $1,800 all incl

lol it was a good month for sure, hasnā€™t been back since :frowning:

Are you referring to the top off? If so, It seems to be a varying amount from 1500 - 3000. I got 1500, but others have reported getting 2kā€¦or nothing! YMMV.