Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Chevy girl thanks for making our lease for 2018 equinox LS so pleasant. Amazing deal for 107! We will only go to you in future and refer others in California. Wish you could provide same in ny as well.

1 Like

Well now I wish I had one! Got so excited that I replaced 3/31 with 4/31 in my mind.

conquest was included in pricing. any non-gm 2000 & newer.

i dont deal with one way trip permits or shipping. ill only sell to out of state residents when they have a second house here or family members here cosign. either way ill only register it to a CA address. maybe in the future but just got onepay ironed out so one thing at a time. :sweat_smile:
i spend a lot of time personally delivering cars with contracts in socal so its just not enough hours in a day :woman_shrugging:t3:

not sure why my site’s not showing it but we have a leather LT volt with bose in satin steel on the ground today.

please let me know if you need a dealer trade done asap. it’s the end of the month and i won’t be here sat night or sunday so only time to get it today and tomorrow. Thanks!

IDK…a 4-5 hour drive to Vegas would sound tempting to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

i fly, you buy. let’s roll :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I flew into LAX, drove to SD and then drove to LV last year just to say I did it, flying home from LAS. I had a good time, but, wow. Seeing I-10 backed up about 11 miles in a standstill heading back into CA due to an accident was enough to make me second guess doing that ever again.

Then again, I’m a degenerate gambler, so I’d probably do it again if push came to shove :grin:

2 Likes

hahaha the struggle. coming back from culver city at 4pm is the saaame thing.

question for my onepay-ers

does onepay show up on your credit as a balance or open auto or paid auto? i don’t personally know because i lease my car monthly. thanks!

It shows up like a regular lease. If I remember correctly, it also showed a payment (total paid divided by term). This was with Porsche Financial Services, though. However, I would assume it is the same.

1 Like

thank you!!

pps i will not be here after 3pm saturday and not at all on sunday. monday is the last day before rebates change. if you come in when i’m not here please ask for Ty or Mikey

1 Like

looks like https://www.mychevroletrewards.com/#!/ enrollment is open now

1 Like

Mine shows closed auto… i did a chevy equinox last year one pay

1 Like

Is there a way to view the spreadsheet in historical context so we can see what the prices were in the months before?

I can see how it’d be in our interest to have that information, but not really in her interest to have that information out there

1 Like

make sure for those who got new cars this month or previously activated your onstar in your car to get setup the on app and keyfob by today.

Can you explain more - what benefits do you get and what exactly expires?

What do the May incentives look like?

She’s on the west coast and probably just woke up. Let her have her coffee first. Incentives take a minute to flow down on the first day of the month.

Be patient.

2 Likes