Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Column K, sold out. Maybe when Trish returns from vacation on 3/12, she can enlighten us on what ‘in-transit 3/16’ means. Unsold Bolts inbound for 3/16?

Thanks, I missed that!

Do you have any Chevrolet Trax Premier AWD?

okay im back. give me a some time to catch up with everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

adding onepay into the mix. waiting for more inventory on the electrics. for now, holding out on those until we have more.

so just an update. onepay does have GAP and GM financial does prorate for unused time on the lease but it’s case by case as to how much they refund. looking for actual disclaimer to read more but the rep told me it does get refunded.

2 Likes

Im shocked the silverado doesnt have better deals when the new 2019 is coming oit

rados always purchase better than lease. especially on crews. double cab lease well.

i have a chance to review penalties on leases ending…looks like everyone’s up on their tire game getting them swapped out early but saw up to $1200 in scratch repairs and a missing keyfob stacking up. better get on that lease protect game.

I know it’s not your job, but it would be SUPER helpful to know the Average Return Penalty, including those who paid $0 penalty in this figure.

On my last Volt lease return I paid $0…FWIW

i don’t have overall average but what i saw was ranging from $600-$1200. scratches and wording seemed so minimal but i supposed it’s what you sign up for.

Were you only seeing the ones that had some damage (meaning there were $0 returns that you didn’t see)?

some of them just hadn’t been processed yet, but all that ones i did see had a final bill.

Yikes. I wish I had taken the XS wear on my most recent lease. Oh well… I don’t think it can be added after the fact.

well if you go to another chevrolet there’s that waiver that will help. just super important to get inspection done 1 month before turn in to make sure anything on there you can fix yourself locally probably cheaper than getting penalized.

Turned in 3 last year to GM and none had excess wear. And one I thought would. YMMV on inspector I guess.

Do you guys beat the hell out of cars out on the West coast? I always thought GM inspections were pretty lenient, in my experience anyways.

1 Like

I don’t. I keep my leased vehicle in a garage. Only issues came from door dings, wheel scrapes, and careless people walking between cars and scratching them with a belt or jeans rivet. I had the latter on my last Volt but a body shop was able to get it out before I turned in the lease.

Are they kicking doors? You can have a dent as big as 4 inches across per panel. Maybe parking spots are tighter out there :thinking:

Or @adamcar is right. Inspectors on the east coast are more lenient…the west coast guys hate their lives and take it out on you :grimacing:

I just turned in my Cruze a few weeks ago had $400 in wear and tear according to the inspection and I was over 2500 miles. I got my final bill from GM and to my surprise they just charged me the disposition fee of $395. I will be buying another GM car soon.