Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Even taxes? 2020202020

cops pay income tax right? which their salary is paid by tax. so yes. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

In the past, Iā€™ve had dealers search the inventory of other dealers elsewhere in the state for a particular color, option, etc. Iā€™m not sure what is involved in dealers transferring cars between themā€¦ Perhaps thatā€™s only something a dealer who has multiple locations can doā€¦

But, if itā€™s something easier to accomplish, would it be possible for a customer in another state to locate a vehicle locally they would like, come to an agreement on a deal with you on that vehicle, then behind the scenes buy it from that dealer and send the customer there to pick it up?

Or am I thinking too far outside the box? I imagine there are probably too many barriers to do this, or that itā€™s for some other reason impractical, but thought Iā€™d ask.

Dealers do dealer trades all the time. Doesnā€™t have to be within the same ownership group.

Are you asking about going to dealer A to purchase a car. Dealer A is negotiating on a car from Dealer B, sells it, and then sends you to dealer B to actually take delivery? If thatā€™s what youā€™re asking, that would never happen, UNLESS perhaps they were in the same ownership group.

1 Like

agreed. stores are private owned. like trying to get get a mcdā€™s icecream cone but have it paid to another store.

BTW guysā€¦ FINALLY figured out how to do your fancy onepay stuff on these deals. but i have to communicate it with finance team to make sure paperwork is right before i roll it out. probably after vaca :hugs::star_struck:

1 Like

Does one pay includes gap insurance?

Do you do deals here in NY, need pricing for the Chevy Malibu premier 24 months 12k miles. Thank you!

Yes gap included on all gm leases.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a dealer, just well versed in gm leases (usually)

my understanding itā€™s on all leases but i havenā€™t confirmed yet.

fyi got one gray bolt right now

What is the lease details on this?

Hey @chevysalesgirl what kind of savings could one expect doing a rear seat delete on one of your Bolts? :joy:

2 Likes

lmao i like this one better i saw on bev owners fb group

http://www.chevyjoltev.com/

1 Like

Holy crap, that is classic. Haha. Clearly a lot of thought went into that exercise. Not half bad eitherā€¦

Looking to lease Cruze LT or Malibu LT, anyone familiar with Chevyā€™s Select Market Bonus Incentive?

• Is it based on zip code or targeted to consumer?
  • Can you stack it with the comp lease in household $2,500 and GMF CCR $500 offer?
  • What happened to NY Auto Show incentive this year?

Zip code where registered
Yes
No clue

Thanks, I did discover there is a Rochester Auto Show incentive but not sure if it can be applied to anyone in NY State yet and if it can be stacked.

NY auto show isnā€™t until April, so itā€™s either next month or possibly a mid month refresh. Philly area bonus Auto show cash was added midway through February IIRC, which was over a week AFTER the actual show. I was wondering the same thing around the Philly show and then it popped up.

The Volt rows donā€™t have any monthly prices loaded :frowning: Looking at the Premiere with all the tech packagesā€¦ Sent you an email as well.