Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

kinda wish my lease was up alredy

i keep eyeing the LS tahoe for 450. might pull one down for good old dad :hugs:

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s toughā€¦ I know you can get 7 or 8 in some configurations, but you lose the walk through configuration in the Acadia for sure at least. I actually made a mistake with mine, I wanted something bigger for family stuff anyway, but I wanted something that qualifies for UberXL work. I thought all along that you needed a 6 seater to qualify, but it turns out that you need six PASSENGER seats. Whatā€™s funny is that they onboarded me with the car as an XL car anyway because the Acadia just qualifies as an acceptable model, itā€™s not VIN or Trim specific.

1 Like

From what I can tell, the Buick and GMC $3,000 conquest applies to ANY 1999 or newer non GM vehicle owned or leased.

If this stacks with the GM lease cash, we are going to have some great deals.

1 Like

Can confirm that it stacks with lease cash, at least on the offers Iā€™ve seen and received so far on the Encore. Only drawback so far is limited selection on what qualifies for it (Encore, Terrain, a few Trucks I think).

I returned my car in December, can I still get the $395 back?

itā€™s for loyalty waiving. they made you pay it?

Super long thread, but a HUGE thanks to OP (chevysalesgirl). We just got back into the market, weā€™ve been leasing a 2016 VW e-Golf and itā€™s time to return it or trade it.

Iā€™m loving the Bolt EV, but seems like promotional pricing changes pretty quick on it, just over a week ago I saw one advertised for $139 a mo with $3500 down, and another one for $179 with $3000 down But now everyone is at $279 with $3500 down or more. Any advise if this is dependent on the time of the month?

1 Like

You saying I can stack encore conquest cash with Asian lease cash on an encore lease? What numbers are you getting? Iā€™m looking for a comparable 1lt awd type of encore for myself

Depends on your market whatā€™s available. From what I have been able to gather on the Encore the 3000 dollar conquest REBATE stacks with the available lease CASH and any available select market CCR. Any standalone or Bonus Cash or purchase cash offers would not stack or apply. Flex Cash may be used at the dealers discretion incrementally, Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a cap, usually 2000 dollars but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the case here or if any dealer would want to blow 2 grand in coupons to sell an Encore.

1 Like

I returned the car already, I havenā€™t leased a new car yet. If the current price is good enough to eat the 3 months of my current lease, I would do it. Unfortunately we havenā€™t returned to the Nov numbers :frowning:

my boss is trying to hit 16 cars today. rolling everything i can with big discounts for anyone looking for something quickly :slightly_smiling_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

in regards to the bolt ev. or any car. i never know if itā€™s going to get cheaper or higher. it literally changes every month. i remember SO many people that sandbagged me in the fall thinking it was too high and are kicking themselves now.

For everyone asking about the either/or thing they implemented on the stickers and CVRP. Itā€™s basically saying you canā€™t get CVRP and the sticker if you make too much. Probably too many high income applicants ie tesla trying to get both.

Are there income eligibility requirements for the new decal if Iā€™m applying for a fuel cell vehicle?
Yes. Starting January 1, 2018, if a consumerā€™s gross annual income is above the thresholds provided below, they have to choose between getting a Clean Air Decal or a CVRP rebate.

Annual Income Requirements
Above $150,000 for single filers
Above $204,000 for head-of-household filers
Above $300,000 for joint filers

PHEV - Sticker only

I am a current lessee of a 2015 Chevy Spark EV and a 2016 Toyota Camry. I am turning my Spark EV in at the end of this month. What are some good lease deals on mid-size SUVs? Looking at a well-equipped Equinox LT or Equinox Limited.

2 Likes

GM is considering its killed off brands ā€œconquest?ā€ Saab, Pontiac, Hummer, Olds + Saturn qualify for the ā€œother conquestā€ bonus :thinking:

1 Like

Are conquest rebates taxable in CA?

yeeeeeepppp ā€¦ 20202020

As a general rule, it is safe to assume that everything is taxable in CA :slight_smile:

3 Likes