Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Technically, they don’t “have” to waive your fee. Most will, however, to incentivize you staying, as you suggested. GM doesn’t have a policy to waive your dispo fee, however, they’ve been running this waiver for a little over a year. Theoretically, they could end it at any time though.

The “point” of the fee is to allow the captive to prepare and clean the car up before resale.

1 Like

Are the incentives in your spreadsheet national? 4K off a Bolt and $8250 off a Volt? I drive a Honda now, is the $2500 built into that number?

I am looking at a Traverse Premier with sunroof and black accent package. I got a price of $539 with only $539 due at signing, is this a decent deal? I would buy it from you but I am in NYC.

Thanks!

Sorry MSRP $50,320 have Asian conquest and educator rebates. I think the RV is 54 for 10K and the MF is .00054.

1 Like

i never include CVRP or edison in my quotes. i have no affiliation and am not responsible for awarding or denying of CVRP rebates or carpool stickers.

what’s the dealer discount on it?

I can’t believe that we live in a world now where a 50k Traverse actually exists. Nothing against the car, but wow.

i love the new traverse. the baby tahoe :star_struck: a fully loaded tahoe is like 75k. you can get comparable features, slightly different body for 50k.

2 Likes

I like it too, but 50k on the top level trim is a big ask IMO. Sure the rebates and stuff generally make it more palatable, but we’re approaching entry level Luxury marque 3rd row SUV pricing there (QX 60, Acadia Denali, Q7, MDX, XC90 , MKT, you get the picture).

my 55k audi a6 doesn’t even have side blindzone alert or the advanced safety features…btw audi is an atrocious car. never again. i couldve gotten a fully loaded equinox for 1/4 of the price i’m paying. so for what you get versus highline with comparable features, it’s cheap.

1 Like

Strangely enough, where is Cadillac’s entry in this segment? They basically go big or go home with the Escalade. At the Oscars they are unveiling an XT4 to slot BELOW the bigger two row XT5, but where’s the 3rd Row Lambda platform 3 row unibody SUV? Are they worried about it eating into Escalade sales?

I agree with you, my Malibu from two years ago has stuff in it that more expensive brands just have now, and it wasn’t even fully loaded. 1LT with the leather and tech package. But from a value perception standpoint you start moving up in price and people start to have wandering eyes… I think that 50k mark is the magic number that makes people start to think luxury. Trucks are a whole other ballgame because they have essentially become players in the luxury market now. A Sierra Denali or Silverado High Country, Lariats, King Ranch, etc… Those are luxury vehicles.

Trish, The pricing for the Equinox is blank, does this mean that you don’t have any left?

#Freequinox 20202020

lmao @ElectricEliminator no it just means i have to update new pricing. another one sold at the adv msrp

Sorry @flagerr I tried

1 Like

lmaoooo. troll :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl: new equinox numbers are up.

Lol. Thanks for the effort.

1 Like

$3,725.36 dealer discount.

I’m reluctant to spend $540 a month on a traverse too, but it works for my family. I need walk through second row and 3 seats in the 3rd row. I don’t believe there is anything else that fits the bill without spending a lot more.

1 Like

the biggest difference is how big it is. it’s long and fits a lot of stuff for a third row. i sold an LS Traverse to a cousin that’s having her second kid so they have well enough room to fit all the baby stuff.

2 Likes

the bolt and Volt leases are looking better and better

1 Like