Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

@chevysalesgirl - do these stack up with GM employee discount? and is the conquest rebate only for leases or can i use it to purchase a bolt as well?

employee friends ie family first or true employee? itā€™s for lease or purchase.

true employee - my wifeā€¦ asking for a purchase of a bolt and leasing a equinoxā€¦

doesnā€™t work with true employee. doesnā€™t say anything about family first though.

well now that the fun has started everyone. iā€™m trying to cut all the deals i can in the next 6 days. lets haggle. they gave me the green light to move everything i can. i will be here all weekend and through tuesday. :rofl::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

but just in case someone asks, no i donā€™t have the bolt special for 138.

1 Like

So am I SOL here or can I use my Honda I just turned in on Saturday? Or alternatively, what if the dealership called me up and said that there was a problem with my contract, they applied the Conquest Saturday mistakenly when they meant to use loyalty (same dollar amount). Is that something that could be fixed if need be, and then apply the Conquest to a new deal since my Honda is probably still sitting there and hasnā€™t been paid off yet according to Honda? Just spit ballingā€¦

does the conquer incentive work with DEMOā€™s ? thanks

also, related questionā€¦ if the demo has miles on it, how does it work towards the total mileage allowance? for eg., 500 on the odometer when we sign on the leaseā€¦ do we only pay for extra mileage at the end of the lease if the total mileage on the odomoter is 24,500 for a 24K lease?

it depends what month they are booking the deal. if they are rewriting for the previous day or this month.

it works on demos and leases start at inception miles.

Are you getting any base Volt LT on which you can apply the $2500 Asian rebate? If so, what would be the payment with $0 driveoff?

Edit: Iā€™m asking bc the spreadsheet says youā€™re out of Volt LT

i canā€™t run a special on a car i donā€™t have. once i get some in iā€™ll put up new numbers.

I spoke to them today and they said they could make it happen and get me the 3000 for a second car, but weā€™re still apart on the numbers so Iā€™m waiting to hear back. Itā€™s not the end of the world either way since I know Buick/GMC roll out comparable loyalty rebates sometimes during the year that I would now qualify for.

1 Like

everyone donā€™t forget to check your employer. it really gets these leases cheaper esp on 24 month.

Take $500 off ANY with code
https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com

itā€™s still going on this month FYI.

How do you get the authorization code from your college?

you just register. need proof of enrollment and school id or diploma within 2 years

If you are turning in a GM vehicle and getting a new GM vehicle isnā€™t the disposition fee waived already? Isnā€™t that the whole point of the disposition fee, to incentivize sticking with the same brand?

lol. this is how the car business is :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am trying to get into a Tahoe. Any great incentives for leasing coming soon? I am in Dallas, Texas!