Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

sure. italy is close to asia… :neutral_face:

1 Like

You mentioned there are other rebates instead of the asian lease conquest, what’s the next largest? Was looking into a Cruze HB for commuting.

Any idea which rebates stack?

no bmw, lexus, mercedes, audi, suburu.

alfa romeo is a different amount. every car is different and everyone owns different cars. so i’ll literally have to quote everyone one by one. too hard to generalize except the asian thing.

not stackable with anything except the gm supplier/ military/ educator/ educator/ GM card

Does Volvo count, they’re owned by Geely:grin:

omg lol i’ll make a list so everyone can figure it out.

You mentioned educator twice. Is one of those student discount?

yes. …202020

Does the Asian rebate work on Volts? Neither @chevysalesgirl post or Phil’s mentioned Volt…

If so, is it $2500?

Trish, the whole wide web world is now waiting for your updated spreadsheet! It’s the most awaited spreadsheet of the 21st century!

1 Like

trying to figure out a way to generalize it, but literally every car is different and the amount is different. if you DONT have the asian conquest in household, every car is different and there’s still lessee rebates. it’s a mess.

twohler@premierautomotive.com
text 9097813640. please don’t leave VMs, i don’t check them.

if anyone wants a quote, please help me out so i can get it to you quickly–
stock number
zip code
how many miles per year
down payment (if any)
what brand vehicles are currently registered to your household and are they owned or leased
military? educator? college student or recent grad?
did you check your employer at https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/

it says on their Asian Conquest Own/ Lease** on the volt

Hi @chevysalesgirl, my wife and I are looking into the Volt Premier and are interested in knowing a couple things. What is the rebate we would qualify on a lease from CA, and would we qualify for the HOV stickers as well, or is it one or the other? We have been stuck between the Volt and a Niro PHEV and are really just waiting for the right time. Just moved from NY and actually loving the public transit options in Venice where we live.

Thanks for your help!

not sure of residency requirements. income restrictions 300k combined household max to get both. not sure what the Niro is but ewe. go Volt. :slight_smile:

Are there income eligibility requirements for the new decal if I’m applying for a plug-in hybrid or battery-electric vehicle?
No. However, starting on January 1, 2018, if a consumer’s gross annual income is above the thresholds provided below, they are only eligible for the Clean Air Decal and not a rebate through the Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP)

scecleanfuel.com

https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/resources/fact-sheets/californias-clean-air-decals

1 Like

I understand no “suburu”, but Subaru is as Asian and as non-luxury as they come :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

lol had to edit. subaru is on asian conquest.

And if we wanted to go 12k/yr how much more would it be? This deal seems enticing if we get the CA rebate which we think we qualify, but have to go through everything to understand better.

Thanks for being awesome Trish!

Damn GM for always pulling this large incentive for Asian brand leases and some piddly amount for loyalty in comparison.

$12 for 12k. …202020

It could be…the Chinese love them!