Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

dude. it’s about to get lit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

350 for a Camaro, zero drive off? Oh snap…

I asked Phil already, but in case he doesn’t see it or is too busy, do you still have 30 days after turn in to claim the conquest? If I did a deal Saturday on a GMC and turned in my Honda, would I be able to use that same Honda to qualify for another deal, or am I out of luck? Is the VIN checked somehow to see if it was used? I used it for conquest in March of 2016 and again this past Saturday without any issues.

Anyone have details / specifics on Asian Conquest eligibility?

i am doing a fire sale this first week before i leave for vacation. blowing out everything until the 6th.

Hi Trish, thanks for putting together the spreadsheet. Are Bolt or Volt deals off the table for this month? No figures for those two. Hope just an oversight. Thanks!

doing it last…

Asian Conquest
Excludes select base models. Must show proof of current ownership or lease of a 1999 model year or newer Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru or Kia vehicle. Customer remains responsible for current lease payments. Not available with special financing and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 4/2/18. See participating dealer for details.

Your buddies over at Buick/GMC apparently allow BMW too for their blowout :sunglasses:

Awesome, thanks! Do you know what base models are excluded?

it doesn’t specify anything that doesn’t qualify.

I think she was referring to certain base model Chevy models that wouldn’t qualify for the incentive, not the conquest vehicle.

no it does list that on the incentive info on chevy’s website but it doesn’t specify anything that doesn’t qualify so i’m not sure

So it doesn’t include Lexus/Acura? :frowning:

so there’s still other rebates for highlines, competitive lease/ loyatly, etc etc. have to just quote one by one because there’s so many variations of rebates but the asian is the most right now.

is Buick eligible for the asian rebate

idk. working on gm programs and quotes.

FYI everyone the asian program is household transferable.

Uhm are you being serious? Buick is certainly not Asian.

1 Like

lmao i think theyre asking if buick is running the same thing. i hope… :no_mouth:

1 Like

Does Alfa Romeo qualify?:grin: