Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

personally cant stand the GMC front ends on anythingt. biased :yum:

miss you on here @jayjay

1 Like

Itā€™s growing on me, although I really like the split grille with the bowtie on my Malibu too. Honestly I donā€™t get the fuss about the Denali grille. Itā€™s cool I guess, but kinda busy for my tastes.

1 Like

all the gmc grills look bubbley. they nailed it on the tahoe. im wondering what will come out for 2019.

They posted a teaser for the 2019 Sierra today

1 Like

we have a gmc terrain sitting here in the lot. it has the same back as the bolt.

terrain

1 Like

The magic of badge engineeringā€¦ Pontiac Solstice is still my favorite parts bin special of all time.

1 Like

found a few more. discount pricing for different contractors and builders associations.

https://www.agc.org/member-benefits/gm-chevrolet-buick-gmc
http://www.abc.org/en-us/membership/memberdiscounts/generalmotors.aspx

We need a GMC Terrain plug-in and Electric!!

Whatā€™s taking GM so long?

Iā€™ve been thru two Volts leases, an X5 40e lease and now an E-Golf lease and Iā€™m still waiting for the Volt/Bolt powertrain to show up in a CUV/SUV - seven years later!!!

1 Like

Iā€™d say that youā€™d probably see it in a Chevy like the Equinox first before a GMC or Buick. It seems like GM has decided on Chevy leading the way on EVs for the mainstream, and Cadillac on the high end (which failed miserably). The Buick and GMC and Cadillac brands are more profitable per unit Iā€™d imagine than Chevy (trucks notwithstanding), and electric vehicles simply arenā€™t very profitable yet without the various federal and state subsidies available. If it werenā€™t for the subsidies Iā€™d be shocked if the Volt or Bolt were available nationwide currently.

1 Like

even some dealers in california donā€™t sell bolts. weird how their choosing their locations.

Hi,
Looking for a good deal on a bolt.
10k mike per year, 24 months, base model.
Any interesting offers??

you canā€™t lease any volt/bolt shorter than 36 months. iā€™ll load new numbers tomorrow for march.

Hi,

I just got quoted a money factor of 0.00209 for a 2017 Chevy Bolt LT for 36 months in Arizona.
This seems ridiculous. Like they are offering huge discounts and rebates only to take it all back with the highest MF Iā€™ve seen.

Or is it just the way it is right now for GM Financial? (I was told by some insiders on an Edmunds forum that it should be at 0.0009.)

Thanks in advanced

Iā€™d question using that dealer if they marked the MF up that high right out of the gate, barring a credit issue.

They havenā€™t even run a credit check yet, but Iā€™ve told them itā€™s 800+ since it is. They even noted it in their current offer. If my credit was less than 650 Iā€™d understand, but this just seems to be a tactic to claw back rebates they offered that inticed me to contact them in the first place. But Iā€™m not biting on that nonsense.

When I questioned their rate and told them it should be half that they saidā€¦
ā€œIt just depends on what GM decides to do. 3 out of the 6 terms offered by GM Financial are even higher than that on the 2017 model. Weā€™ll see what happens in March.ā€

Still donā€™t buy it.

Another dealer tactic to grab more $$ out of your pocket - jack up the MF.

Had the same thing happen to me when I leased a 911. Al sorts of shenanigans and outright lies while trying to get the manufacturers posted MF. Ten dealers later and 1500 miles away I finally got a decent deal.

this is going to be a good monthā€¦

I figured you were a little too quiet so you must have been blowing up your spreadsheet lol.

Thereā€™s about 15 hawks on that spreadsheet as we speak