Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

So this lease end deal is only good for 4 more days? Seems crazy that you’re the first person who I’ve seen post anything about this when it’s been going on for about two months. Thanks for posting though!

Also this doesn’t appear to be a pull-ahead from GMF so perhaps doesn’t make sense for someone like me who’s lease ends in May. Is that correct that it doesn’t seem to be anything to do with waiving remaining payments?

it’s not a pull ahead, it’s to help recoup some of the end of lease penalties. and i see that it does have an expiration date but i think it’s an all year thing. don’t quote me on that. they may have specific months they run the promotion. a lot of dealers don’t work with the lease returns personally so they don’t know.

1 Like

also. here’s the new link. i won’t let people lose out on good deals because of a few jacks. happy hunting friends.

4 Likes

Trish, I respect the work you do and understand your ups and down in the business. As a home builder, we often have people come into our business and spend hours with them and sometimes multiple days to price out a home and then take our quotes to local competitors. They beat the price but then aren’t even getting the same product…thinner roof sheeting, thinner walls, etc. Sometimes the house they price with us isn’t even close to the house they end up with at another builder. Jacks will be jacks and at the end of the day you must continue to trudge on try to educate. With cars I guess it’s the same product, but the level of service could totally be askew…

2 Likes

end rant. onto the next deal. i think march will drop for bolt ev lease.

1 Like

so the other day i was working with a customer trying to figure out what voucher he had (they sent out tons of mailers and different stuff) but either way i landed on this program. this customer had bought previous chevrolet vehicles and actually was able to claim extra money towards his next purchase aside from lease loyalty this will stack to save additional money. you can register at this link and see if there’s any vouchers or points in your dashboard. some are good towards service and some towards new purchases. let me know how this works out for anyone that’s had a chevy and recently got another one. it looks like its compatible with almost every vehicle in the lineup but rewards amounts vary. this is not the GM card program. please write any feedback after you register so i can see if this is a good discount source. on our end it says amounts vary so i don’t know who gets it or how much.

https://www.mychevroletrewards.com/#!/

1 Like

Untitled

Looks like this is only available in a few select states.

1 Like

that’s weird. on the incentive sheet it says valid for other states. yeah just looked. said it’s every state except OR and IL

could be a glitch on the site. maybe just try to push through with different state.

FWIW, Buick, GMC and Cadillac have their own signups as well, for the other GM lurkers.

1 Like

weird. i look at terms and conditions and it does state only those states. but then i had a customer get that reward towards their next purchase and it’s listed as a rebate we can use in LA/OC region. annoying -_- i know it’s something that’s also partnered with onstar… always having to crack these codes

It looks like you earn points based on activities…so many points for service, so many points for an active Onstar subscription, so many points for buying a new car, etc… You can redeem them in 20,000 increments, up to 500 off. Each 20,000 points = 100 bucks.

Whether or not they throw up specials to entice people like the GM Card does, I couldn’t say. It’s some free money though if you can get the points.

i wonder if it’s just done through onstar. no idea. all i know if the customer just talked to them and got the $500 voucher from onstar/ my rewards. weird. not sure what loyalty stuff plays into it. but it stacks with other discounts so worth figuring out.

1 Like

If someone is crazy enough to keep that OnStar plan after the trial period at 30 something bucks a month, they deserve 500 bucks towards their next ride! Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s a good service, but the premium features are just a terrible value proposition, especially if you have multiple cars in the household. I gave them my credit card to extend my free trial yesterday, but there’s no way I’m keeping that. I do miss some of the real time alerts on my Malibu though…

2 Likes

i like the remote vehicle slowdown and the app function. it’s cool in the sense if you live somewhere rural too, even here, if you drive down a mountain road at night and get ran off the road, no one will even know you’re there, but onstar auto crash response will. not sure if anyone’s had any success negotiating onstar pricing.

Good point on the rural areas. I’d totally do it for 10 bucks a month. But at 30 a month it’s a tough sell IMO. Kinda how Sirius/XM isn’t a great value at 20 bucks a month, but 30 bucks for 6 months? Which reminds me… I need to cancel, or threaten to cancel my Malibu subscription again lol.

hahaha i get mailers and emails from sirius nonstop asking me to pay like $2 a month to reactivate. it’s like 24hour fitness. just call to cancel and you’ll pay $12/month. :rofl::yum:

Six months of Sirius for 30 bucks is actually a good deal. 20 bucks a month though…

used to pay for sirius and pandora… i pay for spotify premium now and never looked back. :ok_hand:

I had a deal on Spotify and it was good. My problem is that if you are paying for Amazon prime you are basically paying double for almost anything else… Spotify, Netflix, etc.

1 Like