Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

.48 rv
1.85%

1.85%

usually within a few weeks.

i have a gray LT and black premier 43510 hitting soon. moved status to drop soon.

damn is socal sold out or everyone selling at MSRP? I haven’t gotten any shipment yet but norcall calls coming and even executive referrals trying to get them.

Could be that folks are afraid the tax reform bill will kill the Federal tax credit. If they want an EV they need one by end of the year to be sure they can get the credit.

i suppose… sounds super on the fence right now depending on which article you read.

My understanding is that the House bill killed it and the Senate bill retained it. So everything depends on what comes out of the conference committee. No one really is sure at this point and might not be until the combine bill gets released.

If I was running a dealership that carried EVs I’d be trying to push as many out the door this month as I could because come January they might all be $7,500 more expensive and that has to put a real hurt on sales unless the manufacturers are going to just eat the increase to keep moving cars to meet the sales goals.

some people said that this has happened before where the tax credit got threatened in a bill. similar to the state rebate having to get renewed.

just got a black premier bolt. msrp 43510. i only have one. it’s not reserved. and our dealer is first come first serve. 9097813640.

http://www.premierchevybp.com/VehicleDetails/new-2017-Chevrolet-Bolt_EV-5dr_HB_Premier-Buena_Park-CA/3114387703

bolt premierrrrrrr

andddd… back to the waiting game for more to get in.

looks like i have 3 black LT’s with packages all the same MSRP and options hitting next few days unless trucks held up.

bolt both packsagessss

http://www.premierchevybp.com/VehicleDetails/new-2017-Chevrolet-Bolt_EV-5dr_HB_LT-Buena_Park-CA/3106423603

Define Held up… As I slip on my bandanna.

1 Like

lol… ya know. blew a tire. factory delivers to someone else first. etc etcccc
the one i got yesterday came 3 days after the status flipped in my system.

Hi - Does $296/mo for 10k miles with zero down, include local taxes? Sorry you may have already answered questions such as this, but I am a newbie. Thanks!

yep. oc 7.75%
no worries :blush:

Thanks very much. I don’t have an existing lease. Would I still qualify for this price?

the only difference would be a loss of $500 rebate which is $15/month higher.

i won’t be back til 5pm. delivering a VIP car to san diego.

Out of curiosity - what is a VIP Chevy? :slight_smile:

1 Like