Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

If you get a free moment, can you look up the Conquest program on a Trax? All the other Chevies say lease conquest only, but I see this on a Trax on a dealer incentive page:

“1$2,500 GM Lease Loyalty incentive: Eligible customers who have a current 2012 or newer Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac lease through Ally, GM Financial or US Bank $1,500 Customers who currently own or lease a 1999 or newer non-GM Vehicle (Price should be increased by $1,000). Customers are not required to trade their vehicle. This offer can be transferred to individuals residing in the same household. Both, the transferor’s and the transferee’s residency must be verified with current driver’s license or state identification.”

Is this really valid or a misprint on the dealer page? If it is valid, is it good on a lease or purchase only?

Thanks again!

The Autobytel incentives website suggests what you posted is correct. $2500 (loyalty) lease-to-purchase. $1500 (competitor or loyalty) lease incentive. Looks like some other incentives are also available too.

https://www.autobytel.com/chevrolet/trax/2019/incentives/

1 Like

The way I read that link shows the $1,500 is only good for loyalty lease or competitor lease. It doesn’t say anything about competitor owner. That is the way GM has always been except for March 2018 $3,000 conquest for owner or lease.

The Trax incentive I saw on a dealer website says the $1,500 is good for Customers who currently own or lease a 1999 or newer non-GM Vehicle

I am beginning to think they have a misprint because I don’t see that language on any other dealer or incentive website.

it’s purchase rebates. 2500 loyalty, 1500 competitive.
on lease its 1500 any lease.

1 Like

revised and lowered quote.

needs current NON-gm lease (loyalty +$15/month), need supplier discount, 7.75% tax
1k das. 36m
300 incl tax on 10k
312 incl tax on 12k
333 incl tax on 15k

needs current NON-gm lease (loyalty +$15/month), need supplier discount, 7.75% tax
1k das. 36m
350 incl tax on 10k
363 incl tax on 12k
385 incl tax on 15k

*i do have cheaper LT traverse’s available but the 38k MSRP has convenience & confidence pkgs

… this is a dealer trade from penske… 3LT have leather & surround vision camera standard.
1k das. 36m
380 incl tax on 10k
393 incl tax on 12k
416 incl tax on 15k

1k das. 36m
525 incl tax on 10k
538 incl tax on 12k
565 incl tax on 15k

SUPPLIER Discount Programs
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/ - EXTRA CCR. CHECK YOUR EMPLOYER
gmcollegediscount.com

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

When you say “delivered” what is the radius to which you deliver? :slight_smile:

LOL preferably south county OC to westlake village LA to Fontana to San Pedro and anyone in Culver City since they hate driving here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

certain exceptions for SD, Bako, Ventura, etc, but it’s a ridic expensive uber.

2 Likes

*this car is WHITE w/ convenience & confidence

needs current NON-gm lease (loyalty +$15/month), needs any supplier discount, 7.75% tax
zero down, zero driveoff. 36m
250 incl tax on 10k
262 incl tax on 12k
276 incl tax on 15k

for https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/ employees w/ non-gm lease
235 incl tax on 10k
244 incl tax on 12k
262 incl tax on 15k

220 incl tax on 10k
232 incl tax on 12k
244 incl tax on 15k

everything for the most part is up. if you’re considering a Traverse, Colorado, Bolt EV, or Corvette I have a little bit of wiggle room.

I know they are ending Volts this month. Does it mean you guys will get more in the next few months or is it really over?

i have 6 incoming this month and that’s it for good i’ve been told.

RIP Volt…this was one of the decent cars that Chevy made, so to see them stop producing it is baffling. They could have killed either Malibu or Cruze and no one would have skipped a beat…

1 Like

We get stuck with those at rental car places

@chevysalesgirl autoshow cash is only for purchase not leasing here in Chicagoland. Was it the same when the LA autoshow came through ?

Those cars sell 20x what Volt does.

1 Like

i think it was on select leases.

yeah the Volt is only a big seller in CA/OR really. As we’ve seen on here there’s not even a lot in other states.
but just as the Spark EV ended and everyone was sad and the Bolt EV came a year later out of nowhere, there must be something in the works.

The loosening of the federal fuel economy standards also reduce the need for Chevy to keep it around for compliance purposes. I’m really curious what resale values on these will be in a few years. Depending on gas prices my purchase option at lease end might not be a bad deal!

1 Like

well with carpool sticker program ending supposedly in 2025, everyone will be hopping on EVs while they can.