Chevrolet Bolt Premier Deal Check 9% off MSRP

NY based 11756. Chevy Bolt Premier 44,175 MSRP

Dealer is offering 9% off MSRP of 44175 (40,200).
Eligible for costco 3000, conquest 1500, supplier 1500, and lease cash of 6750. Dealer is out of state. Looking for 10/36.

Dealer is adding 650 Lease Acq fee, 389 conveyance fee, 50 supplemental Mctd fee, 70$ nitrogen tire fill, 225 dmv fees, 50 title fee, $20 vehicle use tax, and $1772 up-front tax. Dealer said they’re using “$4500 bonus cash” to lower my payment.

First time leasing - thought I did everything the right way, looked for pre-incentive close to 10% off, found one willing to go at 9% off. LH calc says I should be $124 a month or at $5780 one pay, but dealer is saying 194 month (TBD on Onepay)… Where am I going wrong? Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited for clarity, thx THs for feedback

1 Like

PA dealer?

Connecticut

1. you didn’t even give the one-pay the dealer quoted
  2. I edited your title so it is more mature
  3. Don’t you need to use a NY dealer to receive the NYS incentive?
2 Likes

I’m was looking around to see what the options would be without the NY rebate as NY dealers were all pretty clear No’s. I have followed up with the dealer for the one-pay, they sent me a very confusing quote in a pretty crappy email format so hard to discern all the info clearly.

How do you qualify for $1500 conquest if this is your first lease? Also, I doubt a dealer would give you $1500 supplier on top of that dealer discount.

1 Like

Household qualifies me for the conquest. They included the supplier incentive with the others in their quote.

Post the dealer’s worksheet and your calculation link for people to evaluate then.

It’s definitely a confusing deal sheet.

It’s gibberish. If you want to keep going tell them to lose the etch and nitrogen and send you a real deal sheet. I’d probably just try another dealer.

2 Likes

The $4500 is just Costco plus conquest, as others said, ask for a real deal sheet or screenshot. Keep shopping too, they’re going fast

1 Like

Dude, that nitrogen in the tires will decrease 0-60 by almost a second!

Make sure to ask for $700 pin stripes.

2 Likes

Mind sharing the Dealership and contact in CT. I’m also beginning my search next week. 9% off MSRP would give me a head start.