Checking Interest: 2018 GX460 Premium - Seller Pays Transfer Fees and 480 incentive

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Lexus GX460 Premium

MSRP:
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 540(includes tax in New Jersey)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 500

Current mileage: 29000
Maturity mileage: 48750
Effective miles per month: 1,645
Maturity date: 05/10/2021

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 480

Financial institution: Lexus Financial
Transfer fee: yes seller pays
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: great condition, well maintained, white on beige and have cleaned the leather. Oil changes every 5k miles have been done by Lexus in Ramsey.

I’m trying to see if there’s any interest in taking this over. I’m moving for my job and figured it’s worth checking rather than eating the year bill. I will update with photos ASAP.

Photos:

1 Like

If you want the car and moving in the us, it probably isn’t too bad to ship it right now

Unfortunately I’m moving to LA so I don’t think parking is an option. I did look into it. I can eat the cost or negotiate with my employer but I thought this may be an easier option.

Are you planning on going without a car in LA? It’s doable, but it is kind of a sprawled car-centric city. It’s not New York or Seattle, but depending on your location of lifestyle, Uber’s can be cheaper than owning.

I think small mini or something like that honestly.

I’ll cover transfer fees if anyone is interested.

I updated for fixed mileage. Great high mileage option if anyone is interested. If not any reccs on how to get interest?

Kind of a high monthly for that car. Just handed my 2018 paying 425.

1 Like

Oh that’s good to know! With the miles per month I thought it was decent Bc I did 15k a year. Did you have the same mileage or you think I should offer an incentive?

I had 12k per year and did a 27 month lease.

Oh got it wow that is a good lease

You have quite a lot of miles left, so you may want to consider swapalease if you really want to get rid of it. Folks on LH have mentioned it costs ~$130-150 for that. Good luck!

1 Like