Cheapest option with red HOV stickers

Not gonna argue with someone who thinks 300 a month with drive offs for this particular model/trim is a ripoff.

I just bought a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Limited plugin that had 9k miles on it for the delicious purple sticker; and to help absorb the 30k miles per year I drive. I have a 3 county commute once per week. (I just sold my 2016 of the same because of the green sticker). These range in price from $17k to $21k. But, in the end worth it for my 55 MPG average and premium parking at work.

In examining my car type, desired features and the corresponding lease cost, this was my end decision.

There is a lot ‘not right here’ about that besides the monthly.

If you search for the MSRP listed ($34,240) and the package (2EJ) the car that pops up is the Fiat 500e.

A 2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited starts at close to $45,000 I believe.

An ad like this isn’t a binding offer and they’re not forced to sell you something based on a mistake, but this looks super sloppy and questionable.

1 Like

What your too lazy to click on the link? Stop being a whiner.

Uber Pro Tip: A 3rd vehicle qualifies for rebate if it is a fuel cell vehicle.

How many rebates can I receive?

Except for rental, public, and car share fleets, no single entity is eligible to receive more than two CVRP rebates either via direct purchase and/or lease as of January 1, 2015. All rebates issued prior to this date do not count toward the two rebate limit.

Individuals or businesses that have met the rebate limit with non-fuel cell vehicles may apply for one additional rebate for a fuel cell vehicle.

Traditional rental car fleets and car share fleets are capped at 20 rebates per calendar year. Public fleets are limited to 30 rebates per calendar year.

1 Like