Cheapest Lease Possible!

Well It’s like Reagan told Gorachev - We trust you but were going to verify it first.

1 Like

Can you provide any more details about the 149 terrain lease with $0 down?

NEED THIS IN THE NJ/NY/CT AREA, not California :slight_smile:

If you cant read “the small print”. It says $1033 due at signing for drive offs. it’s a 24 month/10k/yr deal. You’ll need a competitor lease to get this deal. The ad says they have 10 at this price.

https://www.markchristopher.com/weekly-ad

1 Like

That’s not a bad deal. Is that a no option base model?

I would assume so. Most ad cars are. Still even base cars these days have lots of standard equipment.

any idea if one can lease with them from the states? never came across this scenario before, but am thinking dealing with customs/currency/finance arm might be akin to making minestrone soup with several cooks?

I have no idea. Perhaps someone else can chime in here.

1 Like

Yeah, that is a decent no grind deal. The only additional option I would want is leather. Just can’t do the 90’s party fabric on some of these car seats.

oh wow, scratch that please. i thought they were in ontario, canada! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally prefer 90’s party fabric to sitting on dead cow covers.

By getting leather you probably need to move up the trim lines. Send em’ an e-mail and see what they can do.

But if you just have to have it then you’ll have to grind out a deal with “Guido the Closer”.

1 Like

You know Guido too LOL !?!

Anything done stylishly is fine, including the normal fabric. However some of the manufactures, GM being one of them, just has some ridiculous looking seat fabric designs. Subtle and sleek to invisible is the look I prefer.

Anything in.NJ PM me