Cheapest lease deal in N California

Hi,

I am new here. Trying to find the cheapest lease deal. I don’t care about the car brand/style/color/fuel/electric. As long as it has 4 doors(not coupe) and is CHEAP and I will buy it.
I am aiming for 36 month total <$7000 (downpay+lic+tax+drive off+ 36 monthly fee)
so far, i saw the Chevrolet Volt is cheap but the total for 36 month is still >$7000.

ANYONE has seen cheap lease deal recently? Need to buy one on black friday
Thanks.

You could get a base Jetta or Corolla for less than that, or a middle trim for close to your budget.

A Spark EV would fit the bill, but they are pretty much gone in Cali. Could be some stragglers left though.

Also, check out:

@jmac63 : Jetta has some good deals, emailing local deal now. For Corolla, i don’t see cheap lease deal :frowning:

@bro1999 Spark EV is too small for 4ppl. ! thanks tho!

I thought the “Cheapest lease deal in N California” always involved picking up the car from SoCal :slight_smile:

1 Like

@gpan True! Unfortunately, I cannot travel too far recently

Any new cheap lease deal? Otherwise, I have to pay 8500 for 36 month (-1500 after CA rebate)for Volt.

Downpay: 4000+1500(drive off +fees)
Monthly: 88+8(Tax)

total:8860 for 36 month.

Btw, is that a good deal?

I wouldn’t put that much of a down payment… the same deal with 0 cap reduction (instead of 4000 in your deal) would come to $200 pm payment… what is the msrp? $200 pm for a 32k car is still a good deal…

@gpan
Right! The msrp is around 32k and I just get a quote from another dealer who offer $0 down and $199 monthly. If that’s a good deal, I need to ask them for the total drive-off fees( tax and lic. included), right?
What is your range for drive-off fees? is $1500 reasonable?

That Equinox deal would put you <$4000 over 24 months, and you can likely extend it for a few months at the tail end. Seems to be one of the cheapest lease deals going right now.

I am not up-to-date on the lateat numbers for volt… if they advertise 199, I would shoot for at least 10℅ off that…

Drive offs should be acquisition fee (400 for Chevy I think) + DMV + doc fees (80 in CA?)

On October 28th I leased a Hyundai Elantra with tech package for $180/month including 7.5% tax. Zero drive off. (No security deposit, no first payment, no registration fees, etc). 12k/ year. My credit score is average at best. I got it from ROSEVILLE Hyundai in NorCal. No games. Easy transaction. I did not trade anything in. Just brought my driver license and proof of insurance.

Car is fun to drive, gets great fuel economy and is very safe. Warranty is great. No need for extended warranty, service agreement, etc.

Could you please share the contact of the person you talked to at Roseville so I can ask them for the same deal? I really need a car right now

This was advertised in my area, maybe you can find something similar near you:

Sorry for the delay. I was off-line.
I worked with Diego Castro 916-677-3636 dcastro@rosevillehyundai.com

This is a great price, but I rented a Jetta and drove it about 500 miles. Ended up hating it. This is also a low mileage lease. But it is tough to complain about a car only costing $12,770. Makes more sense to buy than lease!

I was replying to @newcar, whose only requirements were that it has 4 doors and is under $7k for 36 months.