Cheapest car to lease with no money down

Was wondering what’s the cheapest lease out there with zero money down ??

1 Like

Yes, i would like to know also. Texas here.

1 Like

That depends…do you qualify for conquest rebates, loyalty, recent grad, etc?

2 Likes

yes

20 20 20 20 chac

20 20 20 20 char

I love how people trying to utilize this forum and what forum actually evolved into, more like the luxury brands oriented.

Have you not seen the huge Toyota and Chevy threads?

Have you seen amount of Lexus, infiniti, BMW and Mercedes requests, and two three replies in Chevy Cruze request threats.

That’s because people were previously willing to pay $300 to lease a base Camry, and that was their budget. But now that they know they can get a 3 series or c class with some leg work for that budget, they’ll do it. It’s part of the perks of the education the forum has given people.

3 Likes

I would think if you qualify for the $2500 conquest rebate a Chevy Cruze would be the one of the cheapest options.

1 Like

I leased a Honda Civic for $240 back in 2012. I didn’t like the car at all but that was my budget. I didn’t even look at luxury cars because I thought it would cost at least $400-500/month to lease one. I just found out about this forum a few months ago and have learned a lot of valuable information. Now I would rather spend $250-$350/month on a C-class or BMW loaner.

1 Like

It’s not what you thought it’s what is happening now. In my life I would not ever receive an offer of $380 for XF premium Jag, the market price is $490. The last and this year are crazy lease offers.

Jetta S and Tiguan limited could be some of the cheapest options.

Feel free to help out in any thread you please, there is nothing stopping you.

Specific to this thread, look at the question I posted and the answer received. No one wants to pull teeth to get extremely relevant info out of an OP. Or engage with someone who could very well be a troll. Look at the answer and tell me it makes any sense.

1 Like

We were able to get my friend’s daughter into a 2018 Chevy Malibu LT for 150 a month zero at signing and zero drive off (12x36). In August Chevy Cruz’s and Equinox were crazy cheap leases.

1 Like

The only cars I can think of is Chevy Cruz and Jetta S. Maybe Hyundai Accent

Buick Encore with conquest is $139 plus tax a month sign and drive at Simpson Buick.

https://www.simpsonbuickgmcbuenapark.com/

I came back to this thread to mention the Buick Encore but you beat me to it

I picked up a Kia Optima Hybrid for $145/month, $0 down. $33k MSRP

1 Like

where at?? was this recent?